Help with root

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Guys I have a Charge that is rooted. My wife has a t-bolt that I've been thinking if rooting. Both methods to root this phone seem much more complicated that rooting my Charge. Can somebody point me in the right direction to root this thing? Thanks.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Go with Revolutionary if your looking for root ease. Her thunderbolt will be rooted in minutes.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, but he said he was looking for the least complicated method. I'm pretty sure my cat could root a phone with Revolutionary. Lol

Ya... and yet you can't provide the person a link to "Revolutionary"!!! There is not sticky thread here on AC... and I'm sure they can maybe find it... but wouldn't it be nice to include a link to something that would help them??? Or is your Cat the only one that knows the link to that process???

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I actually did find the Revolutionary page. I downloaded the stuff it said to and all I got was a bunch of crap on my computer i.e. a new search engine called Babylon that I can't get rid of. Maybe the process is easy but the acutal site sucks!!! I'm going to try the auto root process that you linked above, Thanks.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I actually did find the Revolutionary page. I downloaded the stuff it said to and all I got was a bunch of crap on my computer i.e. a new search engine called Babylon that I can't get rid of. Maybe the process is easy but the acutal site sucks!!! I'm going to try the auto root process that you linked above, Thanks.
Trust me... the auto root method is less hassle for you... and it is very easy.. just follow the directions carefully and you will be rooted in about 30mins :) good luck and post any issues

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Ya... and yet you can't provide the person a link to "Revolutionary"!!! There is not sticky thread here on AC... and I'm sure they can maybe find it... but wouldn't it be nice to include a link to something that would help them??? Or is your Cat the only one that knows the link to that process???

I'm on my phone. If I was at my computer I would have provided a link. I'm sure the man is smart enough to Google Revolutionary root or as such. That's how I found it. ;)

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my phone. If I was at my computer I would have provided a link. I'm sure the man is smart enough to Google Revolutionary root or as such. That's how I found it. ;)

I guess you did not read post #6 where the OP had issues with your great rooting recommendation, but I see that has happened to other people as well.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

I'm thinking you were at the wrong site. I've never heard of that before. The link to the real site is in the post two above this one.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I guess you did not read post #6 where the OP had issues with your great rooting recommendation, but I see that has happened to other people as well.

More people have had no problems with Revolutionary than have. You know you're just starting to sound like a hater now right?

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I could not get aut root to work for some reason. I tried it about 25 times (seriously). Then I followed the video and used Revolutionary and the whole process took maybe 10 minutes and you don't lose your apps or data. Revolutionary is a win!

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
That is the exact site I was using. I haven't tried the auto root yet cause my wife can't get it away from her ear long enough.