[GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.0]BAMF Forever 1.0.7

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: [GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.0]BAMF Forever 1.0.2

Really nice ROM but just can't move away from gingeritis quite yet... Battery life is too good...

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

Really? What is better? Gingeritis is very good and I haven't tries this new rom yet.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.

I only ran it for a day, but in that time, i encountered the known camera/talk problem, which I was able to fix by messing around with date/time. Everything was good. then after restarting the phone, of course the camera/talk issue returned, and on top of it all the icons for my installed apps were gone. I mean, just the avatar was gone. app still worked, but all defaulted to the same icon as marketplace.

Decided to try BAMF and it worked nice, out of the box...

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
He released a fix for camera issue so that's not an issue at all.

I'm definitely loading this after the releases slow down a bit. Its very hard to leave something so stable though. Miss me some bamf. :)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Once again I'm late to the party but did get a chance to flash this last night and so far so good seems to work good. Thanks Team BAMF :)

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

The Mobile hotspot fix in NOT included in 1.0.2. Wireless Tether 2.0.7 works fine, and ADR has said he will put it in the next update.

The fix I posted works on 1.0.2., just flash it and this should correct the issue with it starting.. I am using it without issues.

Another question has anyone been able to get the animation for the weather clock lock screen, mine just has a station image and says unable to update but all other weather apps are working and updating fine...

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
He released a fix for camera issue so that's not an issue at all.

I'm definitely loading this after the releases slow down a bit. Its very hard to leave something so stable though. Miss me some bamf. :)

Isn't found Gingeritis VIII to have introduced a lot of bugs. So far this is running good.

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

funny story...

I was running Th3ory's latest and decided to flash latest lean kernel. Well that got me stuck in a boot loop and since I did not delete the latest radio file when I booted into h boot it just wanted to run the update and wouldn't let me into recovery. After trying several options I Finally had to pull out my Blackberry Storm 2 and load a rim on its sd card, then use that sd card to boot up the TB and load the rom. Since there was no radio file on the 8gb card in my old bb I could get into recovery and flash the rom. Of course the rom I quickly chose did not like my Bolt and was force closing every app.

Sooooo I loaded this and have been very Happy. Long road here over the past few days, but I figured you guys would relate.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

funny story...

I was running Th3ory's latest and decided to flash latest lean kernel. Well that got me stuck in a boot loop and since I did not delete the latest radio file when I booted into h boot it just wanted to run the update and wouldn't let me into recovery. After trying several options I Finally had to pull out my Blackberry Storm 2 and load a rim on its sd card, then use that sd card to boot up the TB and load the rom. Since there was no radio file on the 8gb card in my old bb I could get into recovery and flash the rom. Of course the rom I quickly chose did not like my Bolt and was force closing every app.

Sooooo I loaded this and have been very Happy. Long road here over the past few days, but I figured you guys would relate.

Why didn't you just place the sd card from TB in BB and just deleted the file off card from the file explorer that BB has.. Wouldn't that be easier? ;)

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Why didn't you just place the sd card from TB in BB and just deleted the file off card from the file explorer that BB has.. Wouldn't that be easier? ;)

I tried that. Apparently the BB won't show a file like that. When I put the 32gb card from the TB in the Storm and connected it to my pc I could see most files on the card but not all. The Radio file was not showing.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone seeing Rosie redraws? Just saw some comments on the bamf forum about that issue.

Also. No end call bug on this rom? Just doing a bit of homework before I give it a go.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Anyone seeing Rosie redraws? Just saw some comments on the bamf forum about that issue.

Also. No end call bug on this rom? Just doing a bit of homework before I give it a go.

I did have increased home screen redraws with bamf sense 3.0. I haven't had a single redraw since installing forever, but its only been one day.

My only issue was adrs warning about modding, as I had a nice color scheme with bamf sense...so I went ahead and changed my icons and dialer anyways, no issues so far.

Reactions: waker

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else getting complaints about having static during calls. I cant hear the static on my end but I have had 2 people tell me that it is bad.

I've also had the end call button issue as well.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk for your reading pleasure.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: [GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.0]BAMF Forever 1.0.3

I don't normally use that... but I just tested it and it's working.

Thank You, I usually customize mine for the theme I am using.... I noticed the Hotspot still locks up.. .

Last edited:

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Re: [GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.0]BAMF Forever 1.0.3

Anyone else getting complaints about having static during calls. I cant hear the static on my end but I have had 2 people tell me that it is bad.

I've also had the end call button issue as well.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk for your reading pleasure.

Every Sense 3.0 port in existence has this issue with randomly not being able to answer calls. Every.One. Good thing it is rare.

As for static, Sense 3.0 has nil to do with your call quality. I'd suspect radio, or service.