[GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.5]BAMF SoaB v0.713

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to the guys over at Team BAMF, they just released an update to this preview for a Sense 3.5 ROM for us flash addicts to test. I take no credit for anything these guys do, just simply putting out the information. AGAIN THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS OVER AT TEAM BAMF.....

[GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.5]BAMF SoaB v0.713

***Not responsible for any phone issues
****Link gives details and download of specific ROM

Changelogs:•v0.713•Gave up on the Camera. It's going to need kernel work. I'll try to work out a patch to downgrade to another camera.
•Charm nonsense removed. Should help with battery.
•No more FC on Settings Shortcuts
•Removed all the non-functional Pen settings/apps.
•Weather now defaults to Farenheit.
•Baked in Screenshots - Thanks Ihtfp69!
•FM Radio working
•Added Accurate battery - Framework Courtesy of Adrynalyne, images courtesy of Ihtf69
•Workaround for Picasa - see notes.
•VVM should now install from market.
•Couple of other minor annoyances fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: zero neck

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have to say my battery life has been much better using 0.713 and even overclocking it. Most things seem to be running pretty good with a few FC which is expected in alpha

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Only problem im having is my contact photos look like crap. I have both Facebook app and friendstream going. I think the BAMF website is down. Not a biggie, but only thing im missing right now.

Bolt_of_Thunder

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Only problem im having is my contact photos look like crap. I have both Facebook app and friendstream going. I think the BAMF website is down. Not a biggie, but only thing im missing right now.

Once the site is back up check page 27 for the fix. Something to do with htc hub I believe.

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Started having constant redraws on 0.5, so I switched to 0.713... Started out fine, but now, constant redraws! I can't even use my phone unless I use whatever is on the lockscreen... Prolly gonna try some of the AOSP roms. Haven't tried any of those yet, but this has me all turned off to Sense ATM...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781