Rooting

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about rooting my phone too BAMF......I have rooted before....but i left the radios alone. Please excuse my noob question.....should I flash MR3 first then BAMF Rom?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about rooting my phone too BAMF......I have rooted before....but i left the radios alone. Please excuse my noob question.....should I flash MR3 first then BAMF Rom?

Assuming you don't have the latest GB OTA that was just pushed & then pulled. I would suggest you use Revolutionary to root & then flash BAMF. As long as you have the MR2 radio you should be fine. BAMF Forever 1.0.6 has a patch out to update to the latest leak which is Identical (I think but don't hold me to it) to the latest OTA.

Reactions: defcon999

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

It doesn't matter which you flash first. I usually flash radio then rom.

Reactions: defcon999

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Assuming you don't have the latest GB OTA that was just pushed & then pulled. I would suggest you use Revolutionary to root & then flash BAMF. As long as you have the MR2 radio you should be fine. BAMF Forever 1.0.6 has a patch out to update to the latest leak which is Identical (I think but don't hold me to it) to the latest OTA.
Just FYI... the GB OTA (as it were :) ) has a newer 3G radio than MR2.

-Frank

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Just FYI... the GB OTA (as it were :) ) has a newer 3G radio than MR2.

-Frank

There are several radios that have come out since mr2. I don't like the radio combination from 605.3. Had good success with mr2 and with the 605.0 radios. just gotta fund what works for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane