[ROM][GB][2.11.605.3]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.7

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to the guys over at Team BAMF, they just released a BAMF'ed out ROM of 1.0.7 for us flash addicts to test. I take no credit for anything these guys do, just simply putting out the information. AGAIN THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS OVER AT TEAM BAMF...

[GB][2.11.605.3]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.7

***Not responsible for any phone issues
****Link gives details and download of specific ROM

Now, what is this? This is the lastest BAMF Forever (1.0.7) tweaked all to hell and loaded with MODs and theming. If you liked the Froyo Cubed ROM I did, you'll love this one. Also included are all recent fixes, and the fix for the security hole just reported. I hope you like it.

DO NOT ASK IF YOU NEED TO WIPE, the install script is going to wipe whether you like it or not!

This will wipe your phone, make a backup! This will wipe your phone, make a backup! This will wipe your phone, make a backup!

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
You do... but it does in fact wipe data (restore apps) and as a bonus, removes the bamf extra folder as well.

Eye candy out the wazoo - but miss the less cluttered app drawer.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
If you are not a member at team bamf you should be. Great community there especially if you are into modding and themes. This ROM looks great but I'll stick with forever and my own personalization.

download http://goo.gl/TiO4k

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I installed this last night. I had the official GB OTA update, so it already had the GB Radio which made it less painful to try and flash a Radio. Runs pretty smooth. A couple of force closes here and there during first start up, but after a couple of manual reboots and wiping app data here and there, it is running flawless in terms of apps and such. Haven't tried out GPS and stuff. WiFi seems to work and no 4G/3G dropoff. Going to keep checking things out for the next couple of days, but so far, so good!! Team BAMF rocks!!!

bman123

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is a awesome sense ROM, really liking it. I'm going to flash the imo kernal after I make a back up right now...

ksheth2130

May 13, 2011
Visit site
It's a great looking ROM, but too flashy for me. Going back to
Forever 1.0.7, but Team BAMF is simply amazing!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie