10-19-2011 04:04 PM
61 123
tools
    End call bug is frustrating
    10-11-2011 10:41 PM
    My Verizon and NFL mobile are working.

I installed 10-11 for the first time and the following CDMA trick worked like a charm.

Got the info here:

Gingeritis 3D v1.01 - Downloads - theMikMik

In Wireless & networks / Radio Info, Chnage Network to CDMA only (Not the PRL one)
    2. Open MyVerizon and login to your account
    3. Download NFL Mobile from the android market)
    10-13-2011 03:54 PM
    Once installed can I view it on 4g lte?

If I reinstall apps from titanium that I paid for will they know they're already paid up? For that matter when I download paid titanium from market will titanium know its already paid for?

The end call bug is in every rom with sense 3 lock screen right?
    10-13-2011 06:03 PM
    Once installed can I view it on 4g lte?

If I reinstall apps from titanium that I paid for will they know they're already paid up? For that matter when I download paid titanium from market will titanium know its already paid for?

The end call bug is in every rom with sense 3 lock screen right?
    Yes, just switch back from CDMA once you have the apps.

Almost all of my apps were showing as installed (in the market) but there were a few that didn't. I just remembered what apps I had and once I installed them them and logged in it was back to normal. Just remember to download the license key if needed for paid apps.

I haven't had any issues with the end call bug that was reported. I'm on the latest release and never had the previous releases.

Sent via tapatalk
    10-15-2011 01:11 PM
    anyone having issues with their phone just deciding to reboot, and reboot, and reboot, without every stopping unless you pull the battery?
    10-18-2011 07:56 PM
    anyone having issues with their phone just deciding to reboot, and reboot, and reboot, without every stopping unless you pull the battery?
    I'd say if there was a problem like that everybody would know... you might want to flash your ROM again... or switch to a different ROM.
    10-18-2011 08:13 PM
    I've had a few reboots but not one after the other.

Sent via tapatalk
    10-18-2011 08:17 PM
    *raises hand*

Yup, happened twice. Battery pull to bring it back to sanity.

Full built in wipe plus I manually wiped everything including \system.

Only restored game and some app data. So it was like a new phone cept for having stuff on the SD card.

- Ziggy kernel
    - Enable Swap
    - 1457/245 smarta$$ settings

Mik Mik has no clue,
    10-18-2011 10:28 PM
    I read somewhere else if you bump up minimum CPU to say 384 or something like that from the 245 that it may solve the problem, but I don't have any type of CPU conttrols on my phone.

Mine seems to do it when it pics up my wifi signal outside in my driveway when the signal is super weak and phone is connected to Bluetooth with the radio in the truck. Then it reboots and reboots. Not sure about u witels. Ever work in bernardsville?

T-Bolt using Tapatalk.
    10-18-2011 11:04 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by defcon999
    Just curious, I Flashed to this ROM and LOVE it. Question, where is the WIDGETS that have the GPS on/off, WiFi on/off etc?.
    There are none. Thats what the pull down is for.

I lied.... long press for widgets. Then scroll down to setting. Select settings and there they are.
    10-19-2011 03:58 PM
    October 4th v1.0:

Updated to the 2.11.6053 Base
    Fixed Voicemail Notification (Thanks eris)

Anyone using stock Verizon Voice Mail. Do the notifications work? Cause id like to get rid of google voice. Thanks
    10-19-2011 04:04 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD