[ROM] Gingeritis 3D v1.0 [10-04-11]

JWatson4701

May 8, 2011
Visit site
My only gripe with this ROM and all Gingeritis ROMs is the color of inbox messages in the stock messaging app. Not a good shade of green to me. Other than that I love Gingeritis!

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, I Flashed to this ROM and LOVE it. Question, where is the WIDGETS that have the GPS on/off, WiFi on/off etc?.

ksheth2130

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have better battery life on this ROM, but sacrificing NFL Mobile is not worth it for me. Guess I'm sticking to BAMF Forever for the moment.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Antiseen

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone notice a weird pop with the speaker? I noticed it every time I received a text, and later played any sound, and it drove me crazy. You get a sound, then you can hear the hiss and as the speaker turns off you hear a pop. Thought I was crazy at first or was my case clicking or something.

Worried my speaker was dying I went back to bamf forever and its fine again. Loved the look of gingeritis but this issue drove me nuts.

Talguy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just installed this ROM yesterday afternoon while at work (Boring slow day). Have to say out of the 3 roms I've put on my phone in the past 3 weeks this is by far the best. I've only been trying out GB Roms. I'ved used the 2 Liquid Smooth ones, Thunderbread and Gingersense. Gingersense was good for a little bit and then would just start freezing at the lock screen. It was also really laggy. Thunderbread wasn't bad but I didn't want plain out gingerbread and it too was laggy no matter what settings I used for overclocking. I really love sense and was a little hesitant to try out this after the problems with gingersense.

If you have a Thunderbolt you must download this ROM. Its superfast, battery life so far is pretty good.

They only complaint I have and this is with Sense 3.0 is I hate the lock screen. I want to be able to select the shortcuts on the screen and not have to drag it into the stupid ring. I do like how you can have the weather shown on it so there is one plus. I would really perfer the Froyo lockscreen. Gingersense allowed you to revert to the froyo lockscreen and would like the option in the future if it is possible.

Talguy

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Talguy u can choose what 4 icons you want on the lock screen. Personalize> lockscreen> settings. Then you push on icon and change it to what you have. I do also miss other lockscreens just other then the ring.

Talguy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Talguy u can choose what 4 icons you want on the lock screen. Personalize> lockscreen> settings. Then you push on icon and change it to what you have. I do also miss other lockscreens just other then the ring.

I did that but you have to drag the stupid icon into the stupid ring to launch the program. Hopefully HTC realizes that part of the lockscreen sucks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38