trouble with battery stats

Atomic_Monkey

Android monkey
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I understand erasing battery stats, and bump charging to 100% first. I had installed several ROMs before I did this the first time. My problem is no matter how much I bump charge (maybe 10cycles!) When I turn on the phone i am back at 90%. So even if the light turns green after a minute when phone is turned off, when I boot it up it goes to 90% or so. So if I get it to say 100%with phone turned on, then boot into recovery, wipe stats, and reboot, it starts at 89-92%, . IS there more that I can do so that when I start the battery drain I am actually at 100%? any help appreciated...

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Every time you restart the phone you lose battery juice. You can get a battery calibration app from the market and calibrate it using the app

via OMFGBolt

Atomic_Monkey

Android monkey
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, had my bolt since. March so probably a bit worn out. Got the app instead of doing it through cwm. I am now getting battery readings between 90 and 100%, better than before, will let the battery drain a few times...

poocho93

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know if swapping back and forth between the stock battery and extended battery will be a problem? Or if I should clear battery stats everytime I swap batteries?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, had my bolt since. March so probably a bit worn out. Got the app instead of doing it through cwm. I am now getting battery readings between 90 and 100%, better than before, will let the battery drain a few times...
no worries glad it seems to be helpping..

Does anybody know if swapping back and forth between the stock battery and extended battery will be a problem? Or if I should clear battery stats everytime I swap batteries?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

sorry:confused: