Liquid 3.0

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I did a full app+data restore using TIBackup from BAMF FE to CM7 and had no problems whatsoever... how is this a problem? as long as you're not restoring system data then you're fine...
My problem was I was restoring system data too, now I know not to. Will manually restore apps and their data next time, maybe tonight I'll try Liquid again.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
ran Liquid a few weeks ago, then flashed the most recent CM7 (unofficial 10-2

anyone able to put forth a great argument to Liquid to make CM7'ers switch over from one AOSP to another?

Gotta plus 1 this.

Please don't tell me to flash it and run it for a week so I can compare myself. That's what these forums are for, asking questions and learning from others personal experiences.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Gotta plus 1 this.

Please don't tell me to flash it and run it for a week so I can compare myself. That's what these forums are for, asking questions and learning from others personal experiences.

But one person's opinion may not mirror your own, so flashing and running it for a week is the only way you'll know for sure. ;)

Drunk texted from my Thunderbreaded Bolt

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody else tried adding Facebook or Skype in the Accounts and Sync menu? Mine won't work at all. I have asked this in the main forum over on RootzWiki, but I fear that my post count has made them overlook the question.

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Did a full wipe and clean install but get stuck on the splash screen and can go no further. Coming from CM7.1.0-RC1.6.1 with the .0906 radios. Installing from recovery. What am I missing? Thanks

fadepoint89

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I also loved the speed of the rom. The only reason I went back to bamf forever 1.0.7 is because NFL Mobile doesn't work.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody else tried adding Facebook or Skype in the Accounts and Sync menu? Mine won't work at all. I have asked this in the main forum over on RootzWiki, but I fear that my post count has made them overlook the question.

I couldn't either, just returned to BAMF Forever. I also liked the clock better, and had an issues in camera when I tried to see the gallery from there. Would take forever or stay black trying to see last picture I took in camera. Was a nice ROM, snappy. I'm just used to BAMF I guess.

bacampbell11

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I love liquid roms. I didn't think much would change from 2.6 but this is really great, smoothest rom i've ever ran. One question I have for you guys is that certain apps in the market are now telling me that "my device is incompatible", even google apps. I have all my apps backed up obviously, but with this incompatibility issue I can't get updates from the market. This happening to anyone else?

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I love liquid roms. I didn't think much would change from 2.6 but this is really great, smoothest rom i've ever ran. One question I have for you guys is that certain apps in the market are now telling me that "my device is incompatible", even google apps. I have all my apps backed up obviously, but with this incompatibility issue I can't get updates from the market. This happening to anyone else?

Yup, happened to me too. Only showed like 9 apps installed while on Liquid, flashed BAMF back and I had them back, around 70, and had updates too for both Opera Browsers, Google + and another. Another small thing I didn't mention above.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Yup, happened to me too. Only showed like 9 apps installed while on Liquid, flashed BAMF back and I had them back, around 70, and had updates too for both Opera Browsers, Google + and another. Another small thing I didn't mention above.

Did you try clearing your Market data and restarting the Market?

Reactions: bacampbell11

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried that with no luck on 2.6, I'll give it another go and see if anything changes

Most of the AOSP ROMs are only good at remembering the apps that you paid for already... and not remembering the free apps you loaded. That's why I had to make a document with all the free apps, so I could manually reload those as well when I flash a AOSP ROM.

Reactions: bacampbell11

bacampbell11

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

No luck on 3.0 either

Most of the AOSP ROMs are only good at remembering the apps that you paid for already... and not remembering the free apps you loaded. That's why I had to make a document with all the free apps, so I could manually reload those as well when I flash a AOSP ROM.

yeah i've noticed that too, my paid apps always show up. I backup all my apps, so having them all after flashing a rom isnt a big deal, its when an app gets updated that this incompatibility becomes an issue.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't either, just returned to BAMF Forever. I also liked the clock better, and had an issues in camera when I tried to see the gallery from there. Would take forever or stay black trying to see last picture I took in camera. Was a nice ROM, snappy. I'm just used to BAMF I guess.

You sound like me. I tried LIQUID, Gingeritis, and even BAMF SoaB and went back to BAMF Forever. To me it is the most stable and everything just seems to work!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I did a full app+data restore using TIBackup from BAMF FE to CM7 and had no problems whatsoever... how is this a problem? as long as you're not restoring system data then you're fine...

OK, I backed up everything in Titanium. Specifically what option or set of options do I choose to update just app + data?

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

Yes I did, didn't work. I also tried loading the new market, 3.2 I believe. For some reason with Forever it loaded like a regular APK file, but Liquid didn't. I know in thread it has you renaming it and all sort of stuff but with Forever I DLed apk, installed and thats it. Weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta