Liquid 3.0

SFGiants 2010

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Everything working really smooth and snappy for me, except that "Cell Standby" takes up 40% of my battery usage.

Is this a radio issue? If it is, is there another radio I can flash to resolve it?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Everything working really smooth and snappy for me, except that "Cell Standby" takes up 40% of my battery usage.

Is this a radio issue? If it is, is there another radio I can flash to resolve it?

Standard for aosp roms. It's not accurate so pay no attention

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Does flash work for anyone in web browsers? I've tried 10.2, 10.3, and 11.
No go in opera and dolphin....

bacampbell11

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

flash 11 is working fine for me on opera. You have to turn on flash in opera though, not sure about dolphin. sorry im not much help.

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
ran Liquid a few weeks ago, then flashed the most recent CM7 (unofficial 10-2

anyone able to put forth a great argument to Liquid to make CM7'ers switch over from one AOSP to another?

A lot of it is personal preference to be honest, the main differences are that this is semi themed, and he stripped out a bit more of the base than most ROMs do, and replaced it with his own stuff.

Its also based on the 2.3.7 GB base (I don't know what the current CM is at, I haven't used it in a while).

On top of that, the transitions are clean and fast, the battery life is very good, and the base apps are very stable. I have seen very few FCs.

Hopefully that is enough to get you started. Personally, I like the overall look of the ROM a lot, and the placement of functionality, as well as the easy flexibility options he gives you.

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
does NFL Mobile work? Right now it looks like only BAMF Forever has that.

Right now, NFL Mobile will only work on a sense based ROM. That is because no one has figured out how to run My Verizon on AOSP. This might change after the next Nexus phone comes out, because Verizon will likely want to offer it as an option. I'm only speculating of course, I don't really know how it would work.

deeemaa

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

To get Flash working on the stock browser you need to do two things:

1) force stop the browser process 2) Remove all permissions for /data/data/com.android.browser/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/Flash_Player/config.data

Might work for dolphin afterwards also.

bacampbell11

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
How is the battery life?

I've been getting great battery life with the stock tiamet kernel, easily a day a half for me. i'm not a heavy user though- most of the time on wi-fi, texts instead of calling, light browsing, not really a game player either. I was using kangbang with v2.6 which gave me even better battery life, but i'm gonna stick with tiamet for a couple more days and see how it does.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Are there any screen shots of what the various screens look like? Is there a rosie bar at the bottom at all? If so what's on it? Will apps update automatically from market?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I thought the link might download the rom.
I've read about problems with the latest version of superuser which is included in this rom. Anybody having problems with it? If I do a nandroid back to my old rom will my old version of superuser (which works fine) still be there or will it update?

Last edited:

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I thought the link might download the rom.
I've read about problems with the latest version of superuser which is included in this rom. Anybody having problems with it? If I do a nandroid back to my old rom will my old version of superuser (which works fine) still be there or will it update?

The Superuser problems only seem to be affecting Sense ROMs.

Drunk texted from my Thunderbreaded Bolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC