Request: BAMF 1.07 with a few tweaks

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
i'm new to rooting.

I'm running on bamf forever 1.07 with imo's latest kernal.

I was wondering if someone who has more skills/talent/know how be able to make it so that i can get the battery indicator to look like this picture and also the 4G LTE light up in red glow instead of orange.

see this post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...390-post-your-homescreens-70.html#post1321820

I'm sure you can find what you are looking for in the team bamf forums, and your question is better asked there...but here is someplace to start...

BAMF Forever Mini Themes! (9 Different Colors) 10/4/11

Last edited:
Reactions: Spoon

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Upon spending a moment to actually look at your link, you can try

[MODS] BAMF Sense 3.0 Extras...It's Been A Long Time Coming [08.10] UPDATE #13

And scroll down to froyo icon packs. This mod is not approved for this ROM, but I did use the blue icon pack with no ill effects. Pretty much anything else on the page will break bamf forever.

Pic of forever with blue froyo icon pack...still Back up before before trying.
snap20110927_222752.png

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

And scroll down to froyo icon packs. This mod is not approved for this ROM, but I did use the blue icon pack with no ill effects. Pretty much anything else on the page will break bamf forever.

Pic of forever with blue froyo icon pack...still Back up before before trying.
Click to view quoted image

spartanguy81 linked the correct thread where I got the mods to get the battery indicator I was using. I downloaded the "Battery Mod v2: Intricate circle" mod, and the "Orange Icon Packs."

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Google UOT kitchen, all your answers are there. But those mini themes do look pretty nice... ;)

Lol, I am so in love with the black and white theme. I certainly hope you will continue work on it. I'm not a big fan of Android green, but I switched from the blue sky skin back to HTC so I could use black and white. I imagine the orange theme will get a lot of play with Halloween around the corner, and cyber has a beautiful wallpaper to go with it.

My current look
snap20111011_111923.png

Spoon

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I tried the UTO kitchen bit sidnt really understand it fully. Didnt want to risk messing up my phone. But thanks for the link!

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I spent about an hour one day trying to teach myself how the mods work so I could create my own mod that had different colored indicators for 4G (red), 3G (blue), and 1X (green). That way, when I glance at my phone, I can very quickly tell what network type it is using for data.

To the OP: UOT Kitchen can help you out, especially with the battery mod. Other than that, you can check out BAMFs Mod subforum:
Mods

You may also want to read this:
Please Read: Using Mods in ROMs
As Adrynalyne points out, even though a particular mod may appear to work just fine, if it was made for a different ROM, then there are quite a few system files you could be downgrading, which could be causing a lot more problems "under that hood" than you'd be aware of. It is advised that you check and only use mods designed to work with the ROM version you are running.

Emphasis added to point out why I would advise not using these mods for this ROM, per the link I posted above.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power