Re-Installing apps from backup?

joe_5962

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Used Titanium backup and backed up all apps, then flashed BAMF 107 so how can I use Titanium to restore all my apps? Any help would be greatful.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Go to Backup/Restore... Middle tab on top and you can either go through each app one by one and restore apk (app only) or apk+data (apps settings/data)
Or
You can can go to Menu... Batch Operations... Restore all apps and data or Restore missing app and data. Whichever option suits your needs. Whatever you do... do not restore System Data.

joe_5962

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Wow thanks for the quick response. So I flashed 107 and now looks like everything is new like factory. So do I need to download titanium again? Or try to find my backup I did of it on my SD card? Sorry for all the newbee questions.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Just download Titanium again and then restore apps + data.... Or you can let the market download all of the apps again and then just restore data.
I use to use the batch operation command but I found there were some apps that I didnt want restored. I believe you can check off which apps you want restored before running the process. Otherwise just use the backup/restore and do one app at a time.

You might want to check out Mybackup Pro. I find it easier for restoring apps. Then I use Titanium for freezing and deleting unwanted bloat.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae