CM7 questions?

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been running CM7 for about a month and I love it! Only I have a couple of questions I hopefully can get answered.

First the stock camera sucks! Is there anyway to get the sense camera app in this rom?

Second I get about a 25% weaker signal with cm7, both wifi and 3G are much weaker compared to stock or bamf, any ideas? Thanks peeps!

Sent via Tapatalk via Thunderbolt

mikefrombx

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Make sure to update your radio for the signal issues, ilthe camera can not be changed in the rom. But you might be able to get a better camera app from the market

Sent from my cm7 incredible

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I flashed gingeritis last night and had FULL service in the same place I would have 2 bars on CM7. I just cant stand sense anymore and only lasted 1 hour on gingeritis3d before I restored CM7

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I flashed gingeritis last night and had FULL service in the same place I would have 2 bars on CM7. I just cant stand sense anymore and only lasted 1 hour on gingeritis3d before I restored CM7

Do not believe the actual "Bars"... 2 bars on one rom might actually be 4 or 5 bars on another rom... you need to go into Settings > About phone > Network, then look at "Signal strength" to know your real signal strength.

EdwardIII

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
The only thing that pisses me off about CM7 is when I get a phone call...Im always calling other people or dialing numbers when Im on the phone with someone....other than that, CM7 with the latest and greatest Radio installed is awesome...Im researching Kernels to help with my journey after that CM7 will be perfect except the dial pad at phone calls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech