02-12-2012 11:34 AM
110 1234 ...
tools
    For those who need an app drawer check this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1154299

Drunk texted from my MIUI Thunderbolt.
    opjones likes this.
    11-10-2011 10:41 AM
    I hated having all my apps on the front pages too so I just created a folder and shoved all the apps into it. works just like an app drawer
    11-10-2011 12:04 PM
    Perhaps it simply displays "G" for both?
    Yeah. I'm getting the "G" displayed for 3g and 4g.

Drunk texted from my MIUI Thunderbolt.
    11-10-2011 01:17 PM
    Just flashed. It looks good
    11-10-2011 08:43 PM
    For all who say you may as well be on CM7 if you install a different launcher, I completely disagree. It's so much more than just the notification bar. The menus are all different, from settings to pop ups. I have a theme on now (NeonBT) and this feels like a whole new phone. Still feeling out the battery life, but if it's good I my have finally found a ROM to settle on.

Of course, this is all a matter of opinion, and I respect you if you disagree, but I'm in love :-)

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk
    11-11-2011 12:35 AM

I'm liking it so far. But my problem is that is there any way to change that big clock in the middle from 24 hour to 12 hour? (Right now, it's displaying fine but wait till it gets to 1:00. It will show 13:00 instead).
    Other than that, it's all good.
    11-11-2011 04:36 AM
    Click to view quoted image

I'm liking it so far. But my problem is that is there any way to change that big clock in the middle from 24 hour to 12 hour? (Right now, it's displaying fine but wait till it gets to 1:00. It will show 13:00 instead).
    have you tried changing the 24 hour format setting? perhaps it's switched on

home screen>menu>settings>date & time> 24 hour format>OFF
    11-11-2011 10:53 AM
    I am so flashing this later.

Already know I'm gonna hate all my apps on screen. I plan on cramming them into a folder.

-Sent from my tricked out TBolt
    11-11-2011 12:28 PM
    Click to view quoted image

If you're talking about the mclock widget. You'll have to change the xml file. I think its something like 12hour=false or something like that. But the answer is to modify the xml file
    11-11-2011 02:20 PM
    so, is this AOSP ROM cursed with poor satellite lock just like CM7?

love the ROM, hate the constant "searching for GPS" for 15 minutes, standing outside & never getting a lock-on.

am i gonna have to flash the Sense Rom GPS trick or location.apk thing---or does someone know a much simpler method?
    11-11-2011 02:55 PM
    mine has been locking pretty instantly, so haven't seen much of a problem with the gps yet.
    11-11-2011 04:08 PM
    Absolutely love it so far. Definitely a daily.

-Sent from my Mecha running Miui
    11-11-2011 04:56 PM
    If you're talking about the mclock widget. You'll have to change the xml file. I think its something like 12hour=false or something like that. But the answer is to modify the xml file
    Sorry but where can I find and modify that widget?
    11-11-2011 08:09 PM
    Sorry but where can I find and modify that widget?
    it should be in /sdcard/mclock/"name of skin theme" there might be several files if there is optional colors. I've been able to open xml files on my Mac with TextEdit, I've never tried opening it on phone so I'm not sure.
    11-11-2011 09:17 PM
    it should be in /sdcard/mclock/"name of skin theme" there might be several files if there is optional colors. I've been able to open xml files on my Mac with TextEdit, I've never tried opening it on phone so I'm not sure.
    I still couldn't find that xml file that you're talking about. That's ok, man. I gave up. I already deleted it and put something else instead. Thanx anyways.
    11-12-2011 04:24 AM
    I still couldn't find that xml file that you're talking about. That's ok, man. I gave up. I already deleted it and put something else instead. Thanx anyways.
    Let me clarify. If you're using the miui clock widget from the rom you can't change. But if you're using the mclock widget with the miui skin then you can. Here's a link to what I'm talking about

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=875280

Side Note: If you hold the home button while on the lockscreen it turns on the torch app for fast flashlight access. Pretty cool
    11-12-2011 06:35 PM
    Let me clarify. If you're using the miui clock widget from the rom you can't change. But if you're using the mclock widget with the miui skin then you can. Here's a link to what I'm talking about

[MOD][GUIDE] mClock Skins | Updated 22 Dec - xda-developers

Side Note: If you hold the home button while on the lockscreen it turns on the torch app for fast flashlight access. Pretty cool
    Hehe, nice. I stumbled on that link yesterday or the other day looking for mclocks. But ya, I'll check it out still. Thanx for the torch access on the lockscreen though.
    11-13-2011 04:26 PM
    This ROM would be my favorite if the MMS was working! When will this be fixed??
    11-13-2011 09:25 PM
    This ROM would be my favorite if the MMS was working! When will this be fixed??
    Just use GoSMS or Handscent, etc. Those apps have more features anyways
    11-13-2011 10:17 PM
    hi all. been going crazy with this. can somebody recommend a radio that will work with this rom? i have the imoseyon lean kernel and the MIUI 1.11.12 zip on sd card. thought i had things figured out but keep getting stuck in a bootloop. coming from bamf 1.0.9. i have the MR3 radio installed. have flashed many times before including aosp roms but cannot seem to get this going. thanks in advance.
    11-14-2011 07:12 AM
    Just use GoSMS or Handscent, etc. Those apps have more features anyways
    It's the ROM, not the messaging app - I haven't tried the newest build, but as far as I'm aware it's unable to receive MMS, even though Handcent or GoSMS (or I'm on an older version that couldn't even through third party apps).
    11-14-2011 07:16 AM
    What is the preferred Kernel?
    11-14-2011 10:16 AM
    What is the preferred Kernel?
    I'm wondering this myself.

I want to use as little battery as possible. I'm currently running leankernel

-Sent from my Mecha running Miui
    11-14-2011 11:43 AM
    Quick tip I only learned today - when moving icons, long hold the icon and then use the other hand to swipe the screen. I was getting insanely frustrated at how hard it was to slide one icon to the edge of the screen and have the screen change that way.
    11-14-2011 11:55 AM
    so, Release 5---we good to just flash it over top Version 4 without wiping anything?
    update: flashed overtop of 4, everything's up and running fine.

still can't get a GPS lock on stock-kernel.
    11-14-2011 12:42 PM
110 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD