Mods close this thread.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
If you like sense this is most definitely the ROM for you. Very smooth and fast. Been using it for a couple weeks now very happy.

Sent from my Synergy driven Thunderbolt...

Reactions: fling42

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: ☆ ★ROM InfectedROM Eternity? | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEA

working Google Talk (portrait mode) ?

i'm having a hard time being pulled away from BAMF 1.0.8 since it's solid for me.

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

ok i downloaded the rom from the link it doesnt look anything like the one in the pics above. i dont see the beats audio anywhere either

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
ok i downloaded the rom from the link it doesnt look anything like the one in the pics above. i dont see the beats audio anywhere either

How doesn't it? Some things won't because that's how I set it up. INFECTED tweaks is a winner. Beats has no gui. It only works through htc music for now.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

How doesn't it? Some things won't because that's how I set it up. INFECTED tweaks is a winner. Beats has no gui. It only works through htc music for now.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

well the screen saver isnt the same at all i dont have that women on there, somewhere i read thats how it comes when downloaded, the app icons dont look like the same as in the pics above, they look like iphone icons if you know what i mean. sorry i'm not too technical what thes no gui mean for Beats? and how do i get it to work through htc music? is that on this app? if not how do i get it? wish i knew how to post a pic of my phone and what it looks like when i downloaded the rom to show you

?me

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Very cool rom, on my Thunderbolt this rom seems to lag a bit compaired to Bamf 1.0.9 cubed or unofficial CM7.2.3.7

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So there's two downloads.. which is the legit latest one?

This guy?

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main...gy/Buildbox/3.5/eternity-tb-runnymede-r91.zip

Get the signed version so you can verify your md5. Not sure why they have 2 up currently. The server admin is playing with some scripts to optimize the way the server preforms. He also mentioned he was making an auto update checker, that might be uploading the un signed version.

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

i also noticed when i installed the newer rom the fm radio disappeared it was on the previous rom. still cant find beats either

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
well the screen saver isnt the same at all i dont have that women on there, somewhere i read thats how it comes when downloaded, the app icons dont look like the same as in the pics above, they look like iphone icons if you know what i mean. sorry i'm not too technical what thes no gui mean for Beats? and how do i get it to work through htc music? is that on this app? if not how do i get it? wish i knew how to post a pic of my phone and what it looks like when i downloaded the rom to show you

The women screen saver should be located in your htc wallpapers. there are a few different ones.
No gui or graphical user interface means there is nothing you can look at pertaining to beats. It just automatically equalizes the sound in headsets for your music. google beats by dre. You can read the hype.
You can take screenshots if your phone by holding power and pressing home.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Øme;1394658 said:
Very cool rom, on my Thunderbolt this rom seems to lag a bit compaired to Bamf 1.0.9 cubed or unofficial CM7.2.3.7
Very few have mentioned lag. Did you let it settle. Give your phone a reboot and let it sit for a bit. That has cured most of the issue for the few that mentioned it.

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

The women screen saver should be located in your htc wallpapers. there are a few different ones.
No gui or graphical user interface means there is nothing you can look at pertaining to beats. It just automatically equalizes the sound in headsets for your music. google beats by dre. You can read the hype.
You can take screenshots if your phone by holding power and pressing home.

thanks but its not just the girl lol the screen shots he put up here are totally different than what i have on my phone after i downloaded it. also it said on the youtube video link about the beats that there is beats icon that shows up in red when its in use and gray when its not in use there is nothing there. after i take my screen shot how would i post it on here so you guys can see what im talking about?

c_live_lee

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

thanks but its not just the girl lol the screen shots he put up here are totally different than what i have on my phone after i downloaded it. also it said on the youtube video link about the beats that there is beats icon that shows up in red when its in use and gray when its not in use there is nothing there. after i take my screen shot how would i post it on here so you guys can see what im talking about?

Your rom looks like it should. OP told you (in his own way) that his screen shots are of his own personal setup. It's nothing you can't have though. It's all done within Infected Tweaks. This will be in the Settings menu.

As for screen shots, You have to upload them to an online storage site such as Dropbox (Highly recommended!) then put the link or image in your post.

Edit: I also wanted to add that I'm glad to see you here StrateJaket! You've been a MAJOR help lately! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: stratejaket

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Your rom looks like it should. OP told you (in his own way) that his screen shots are of his own personal setup. It's nothing you can't have though. It's all done within Infected Tweaks. This will be in the Settings menu.

As for screen shots, You have to upload them to an online storage site such as Dropbox (Highly recommended!) then put the link or image in your post.

Edit: I also wanted to add that I'm glad to see you here StrateJaket! You've been a MAJOR help lately! Thanks a lot!

I try to hit up the forum when I have free time. Might learn something cool our be able to help ;)

c_live_lee

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

ok thanks alot. how about the beats?

I don't know much about it as I don't tend to use my Phone for music most of the time but...
Ive heard that it isn't much more than a celebrity endorsed (created by Dr Dre) equalizer setting.
I've heard that it improves on sound quality
And, I've heard that it is only compatible with HTC Music Player at the moment due to the fact that HTC owns rights.

And that is the extent of my Beats knowledge. :)

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
ok thanks alot. how about the beats?

If you're using anything other than music actually on your phone, like streaming through Pandora, Amazon mp3 or Google music, beats won't show up. For these just adjust DSP for better sound. It's in the app drawer and does the same thing as beats, but for your WHOLE phone rather than only htc music.

Reactions: panitsos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital