liquid smooth or liquid thunderbread

knights665

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
which rom to choose liquid smooth or liquid thunderbread and also cm7 but is the cm7 stable enough to use as a daily driver because in know it is not and "official' release any info would be appreciated

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Not totally sure on this... but I believe Liquid Smooth (3.1 released 11/2/11) is the next generation from Liquid Thunderbread (2.6 released 8/6/11)... I had used Thunderbread a while back and don't remember Smooth being there. I'm currently using Liquid Smooth and have for a week or so now... and I'm very happy. As far as CM7... it's very stable and can be used as a daily driver, as can any of these.

Suggestion... try each out for at least 3 days... in 9 days you will know which one you like best... if you can decide. Honestly I think you'd probably be happy with any, but I don't see going back to CM7 or Thunderbread anytime in the near future... at least until they release a new version.

Last edited:
Reactions: knights665

ambienteternity

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Miui. Best rom I've tried yet. Most ease of customization, and I love the stock messaging app... best messaging app I've ever used.

They have a few kinks here and there to work out(mostly visual) with data, but its great.

If you want something totally awesome and stable, CM7.1.1 is nice, but I still like miui better

-Sent from my Mecha running Miui

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsmith786x