12-20-2013 10:20 PM
189 12345 ...
tools
    problem is the 720p camera fix - there's talk of this on rootwiki revnumbers cm4dx gb forum. All OK before the 720p fix was added in - no good after. I'm actually looking for a 720p unpatcher due to other issues after the fix (imedia share no longer works, a couple other video related apps not working). Anyone know of a way to go back to pre-720p WITHOUT going back to an older ROM version?
    12-01-2011 11:31 AM
    I'm using the ICS launcher from the market with this rom and it's awesome. I'm not as impatient about the Galaxy Nexus now.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
    12-01-2011 12:50 PM
    http://m1042.photobucket.com/albumvi...1.png.html?o=1

12-01-2011 12:55 PM
    Its super annoying! I can receive video calls thru gtalk but I can't make my own calls out, it force closes every time

Sent via Tapatalk via Thunderbolt
    12-01-2011 11:49 PM
    Loving this rom! So far everything works fine. Been a fan since the 3.1 version. This rom made the phone go from just okay to awesome!
    12-02-2011 02:26 AM
    1.no speed dial?
    2.people can't hear me in a video chat?
    3.no voice to text?
    any help with these issues? i love the rom but these are features i use a lot.
    12-04-2011 04:06 PM
    Any idea why my gps isn't locking on?

12-05-2011 03:22 PM

7million times and counting... AOSP ROMs have a known issue with GPS lock-on... fix: make a current backup, flash any Sense ROM like BAMF Forever, login, start Navigation app, get a GPS Lock by pulling up an address, leave Navigation app running... optional, make a backup... restore AOSP ROM... fixed.

Best solution, before flashing any AOSP ROM is to start the Navigation app, get a GPS lock, then flash the new ROM.
    12-05-2011 04:19 PM

theres an app called gps fix, go outside and run the app when it locks your done. worked for me before
    12-05-2011 04:28 PM
    Thanks. I love this rom. I knew you guys would help. I'm sure there's a thread for this but I didn't feel like searching through 7 million and counting comments.
    :-)

12-05-2011 07:08 PM
    I read somewhere one had moved the alarm clock sounds from 3.0 to 3.2. I like the classic on 3.0 because it's annoying enough to wake me up. Using Root Explorer.....sdcard>liquid 3.0>system>media>audio>alarms>long press classic>extract Now what? Thanx.
    12-05-2011 10:22 PM
    I can not seem to play Flash videos ever since I flashed this ROM, which is one of the best I had ever used.

Can someone please help with this? I read throughthe entire thread and someone mentioned it but it was never answered.

Ad as always, thanks for your help!
    12-06-2011 09:43 AM
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1424744

I don't know for sure if this will work but happened to stumble accross it.
    12-06-2011 11:23 AM
    OK. I flashed a sense rom and got a lock and restored my nandroid backup and still no luck. Although this time I have a gps icon. Just no lock. I also tried gps doctor and gps fix. Help! Please and thank you.

12-07-2011 08:39 AM
    Scratch that. Fixed.

12-07-2011 09:19 AM
    Is anyone having problems with Netflix force closing?

12-08-2011 07:11 AM
    Is anyone having problems with Netflix force closing?

Does it run at all or does it force close right when you try and open it?

If the later then uninstall the app and reinstall the app and log in manually. Do NOT restore data for the app from titanium backup or My Backup.
    12-08-2011 10:30 AM
    Worked! Thanks.

12-08-2011 12:22 PM
    Has anyone experienced low call volume? I have it to the max and it still seems low.

12-12-2011 01:36 PM
    Anyone try this ROM on the droid x? It runs amazing and has phenomenal battery life on my tb and my friend wants me to root her x to make it run better/squeeze more battery out of it.

Anyone?
    12-16-2011 07:41 PM
    Anyone try this ROM on the droid x? It runs amazing and has phenomenal battery life on my tb and my friend wants me to root her x to make it run better/squeeze more battery out of it.

Anyone?
    It should run the same as it does on the TB... but don't you think it would be a better question if you asked it in the Droid X ROM Forum???
    12-16-2011 08:42 PM
    Yeah, I thought about that but the place seems dead and the only real rom discussion I see there is about liberty.
    12-16-2011 09:42 PM
    super-noob here. Just rooted two days ago and flashed this ROM (loving it so far ). I only flashed the ROM and have had no problems with it.... so I was wondering what exactly is a kernel, and why/if I would need to flash a kernel.
    12-17-2011 01:53 AM
    super-noob here. Just rooted two days ago and flashed this ROM (loving it so far ). I only flashed the ROM and have had no problems with it.... so I was wondering what exactly is a kernel, and why/if I would need to flash a kernel.
    Explained by novox77 from Android partitions, kernels explained - Android Forums

A kernel is a layer of code that allows the OS and applications to interface with your phone's hardware. The degree in which you can access your phone's hardware features depends on the quality of code in the kernel. The homebrew (rooting) community for HTC has made several kernel code improvements that give us additional features from our hardware that the stock kernel does not. When you flash a custom ROM, you automatically get a kernel. But you can also flash a standalone kernel ROM on top of the existing one, effectively overwriting it. These days, the difference in custom kernels is less about new features and more about alternate configurations. Choosing a custom kernel is basically choosing one that works best with your ROM.

Kernel developers are typically responsible for a small, specific feature in the kernel. For example, netarchy's contribution to custom kernels mainly revolve around removing the framerate restriction that was present in the stock HTC kernel. However, because of the open-source philosophy of all the devs, each kernel "distribution" contains the work of several devs. They openly share new code that they deem will benefit everyone. Basically the best features stay in, and the distributor of the kernel will give credit where credit's due. This means that for any custom kernel you try, you might be using netarchy's FPS fix. It's all a team effort. A new improvement will make it to most if not all of the various kernel distributions in a short amount of time.
    12-17-2011 02:06 AM
    What do you guys think about the camera quality? I keep thinking its less so than stock but I am kind of starting to think that is just in my head...
    12-17-2011 07:48 AM
189 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD