Offering Root Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
my apologies, i thought it went through the first time. Now i see you on my invited list.

edit: i have to run out of the office and away from my pc.. wanted to ask, how are you on weekends?

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
does the phone have to be activated at the time its rooted ? i have a Tbolt for my back up phone and would love to root it ?

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Wow, Upstreammiami, that's really nice of you, I don't need your service, but words don't describe how good that is that you are doing FREE Rooting, haha. Continue being awesome. :D

happybutter

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
can you root any phones? i have an LG GW620 that i got a friend to root it from 1.5 to 2.2. I tried to flash to the new 2.3 to my phone, it works..kinda, but i'm having issues from there. 1) wifi says error constantly 2) gapps won't install, even if it asks me to log in, i don't have internet to sign in (i don't have a data plan, i run on wifi). I can't even downgrade it back to 2.2 or 1.5 =(. Because of this, i can't make outgoing or receieve incoming calls. Funny how i got ONE call coming through, which was my boss -_-', I can text at least..but that's about it.

I'm really consider going through with you service, but honestly, I am a little hesitant as well. I really appreciate your service and your off though.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
can you root any phones? i have an LG GW620 that i got a friend to root it from 1.5 to 2.2. I tried to flash to the new 2.3 to my phone, it works..kinda, but i'm having issues from there. 1) wifi says error constantly 2) gapps won't install, even if it asks me to log in, i don't have internet to sign in (i don't have a data plan, i run on wifi). I can't even downgrade it back to 2.2 or 1.5 =(. Because of this, i can't make outgoing or receieve incoming calls. Funny how i got ONE call coming through, which was my boss -_-', I can text at least..but that's about it.

I'm really consider going through with you service, but honestly, I am a little hesitant as well. I really appreciate your service and your off though.

ok so you rooted the phone and flashed a 2.3 rom and now ur having issues ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae