Offering Root Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

cary2238

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Sup guys, I been in this forums for a while some call me a legend "The Root Man" (lol) been away for a while now. so im opening my service again. If anyone is scared to root there phones LET ME ROOT IT FOR YOU everything is free. i also help you add roms and understand everything else. No PM's please hit me up on Gtalk.

I use TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet to access your pc, all you have to do is seat and watch. &
Revolutionary for root & Cyber Warrior awesome root guide http://forums.androidcentral.com/th...ow-root-unroot-thunderbolt-revolutionary.html

Here is the Tether app (install after root): wireless_tether_2_0_6.apk - android-wifi-tether - Wireless Tether for Root Users 2.0.6 - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

heres my proof that im legit: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-incredible/55586-big-thank-you-upstreammiami.html
http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/74137-android-central-hall-fame.html

Going to be making videos of how to's on how to flash roms, backup all your info ect ect.

Buy me a Beer [URL=http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x209/Advocate123/Donate.gif]Click to view quoted image
[/url]
So I've tried Revolution several times and I keep getting the same error - 'failed to obtain root :('

Any ideas, or maybe you could give it a try?

Thanks....

xFinitex

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Never used google talk before, but I am pretty sure I added you. I've had two other people try to root my phone and I've tried everything in my ability, over 6 different ways, and still no root. You're my last hope good sir. If this doesnt work Im selling my Thunderbolt and buying something else, which I really dont want to do as I love this phone.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
So I've tried Revolution several times and I keep getting the same error - 'failed to obtain root :('

Any ideas, or maybe you could give it a try?

Thanks....

What radio are you on (did you install the latest Verizon update?)

On homescreen, hit menu, hit settings, go to bottom and hit about phone, then hit software info.
Then take a look at you're radio info, which is your software version number, should start 2.11.605.5 or if you accepted the update, you would have 2.11.605.9.

If you have .9, then you will not be able to successfully root, you will have to downgrade back to .5.

Scroll back some pages, try maybe page 14 or 15 , UpStreamMiami had posted the link for the RUU file which will take you back to .5, this will erase everything on your phone but not your sd card, so backup all you can.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering is the Thunderbolt the only phone you offer root service? I ask this because a friend of mine is having issues figuring out how to root their HTC Evo 3D with hboot 1.5

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering is the Thunderbolt the only phone you offer root service? I ask this because a friend of mine is having issues figuring out how to root their HTC Evo 3D with hboot 1.5

The Evo 3d Hboot 1.5 doesn't have a root method except the HTC version which isn't a full root method but it unlocks the bootloader.

josiahfelix

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm also trying to get root, I am on the latest .9 update, I tried to downgrade using the ruuon page 14 but when I go into hboot it finds the file, reads it for a minute, then says no image, I have redownloaded it multiple times to make sure I'm not using a bad image and I do not have double extensions on the file (.zip.zip) it just fails to do anything, I'm not prompted to apply the update, any thoughts?

josiahfelix

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm tryig to get root on the .9 update but can't downgrade, I downloaded the ruu on page 14 but can't get hboot to flash it, it reads it but then says no image and doesn't go any further, I downloaded it 5 times to rule out a bad download and I don't have double extensions (.zip.zip) any advise? My hboot is 1.5 if that matters

lec666

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm also trying to get root, I am on the latest .9 update, I tried to downgrade using the ruuon page 14 but when I go into hboot it finds the file, reads it for a minute, then says no image, I have redownloaded it multiple times to make sure I'm not using a bad image and I do not have double extensions on the file (.zip.zip) it just fails to do anything, I'm not prompted to apply the update, any thoughts?

I believe you need the PG05IMG.zip file, not the ruu. Sorry I don't know the link
where I got it,but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeckel51

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to say howdy and thanks to Upstreammiami. You sir did not root my phone, but i can respect and appreciate anyone who is helping others. Anyone waiting to root. I ask WHY? Do it and do it now.lol.

Reactions: Upstreammiami

ciscokid4406

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Still offering rooting help? Picking up new (1st) thunderbolt. want to run stock for a bit to see if i like sense or want something else. Then would like to root and possibly add rom.

crescent

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i nearly peed myself reading this, if you can't root your phone i would not suggest trusting someone to log in your computer, LOOOOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol