please help

mezatown

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
so i just switched to the tbolt from a fascinate .... just rooted device and then went to load the new liquid smooth rom... then decided to flash the imoseyon kernal .... now i only have 1x data.... would flash back to stock but like a dumbass i didnt make a nandroid backup ..... so is there anyway to help fix this and either 1) get back the 3g/4glte data or 2) is there a link somewhere that im not finding to the current stock gingerbread rom so i can get back to normal

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Not quite enough information about what state your Thunderbolt was in before you rooted, or which method you used to root, but it sounds like you need to update the radios to align with whatever version of OS you're running. Take a look at the stickies - you probably need to load the latest Gingerbread-based radios and your problems will go away.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk

mikewelch5

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Also, whichever radios you flash. Make sure you flash two - the 4G radio and the 3G radio. Or if they are both on one zip, you only have to do it once.

Never done it myself, but if you flashed a 4g radio only, and are in a 3G area, it might be giving you 1x. Or it might not even work.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you try something as simple as a reboot first???

Next look at what radio you have... Settings > About phone > Baseband version... if you have 1.48.00.0906w_1, 0.01.78.0906w_2 then you have the most recent Gingerbread radio, which is good with the Liquid Smooth ROM. If you are not sure how to update your Radio, then go to the "[Tbolt] How to for ROMs" link in my signature, then down to Post #3 about the Radio. The link "Latest Radio's" below is a great resource for most all of the Tbolt radio's.

As far as stock ROM you can find them everywhere... personally, I'd never go back to my stock ROM. Even if I broke something I rooted my phone I already which voided my warranty so I'd be buying a new phone at full price. So why go back to stock???

Currently I'm running Liquid Smooth 3.2 with the above radio files, and IMOSEYON (AOSP) leanKernel... all without any issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke