AOSP 4.0.3 :-)

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
So with yesterday's drop; how long before someone has a working ICS rom for our device? Tinkered w/ the GN and while it is nice; don't think it's worth the cost at the moment. Certainly thinking about rooting and trying out ICS ROM once available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid_Evo_8

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: AOSP 4.03 :)

Nobody really likes to type the correct version number for any ROM... 4.0.3 might have just come out, but programmers are working on a few different ROMs for the Thunderbolt, or at least that is what we've been hearing... give it some time... I'm sure a link will posted here as soon as it's available.

opjones

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple Alpha ICS rom's in the works right now. Neither of them has the radio going yet, but from what I've read this one that protekk just posted up a couple days ago works good. Twisteddumbrella has been going at it for over a month now, his alpha rom is a little more buggy. So sit back, throw these guys a few bucks for donations and wait the for the heavens to open.

Twisted

[Rom] Ics Thunderbolt [Alpha4] - RootzWiki

Protekk

[Rom] Ice Cream Sandwich Thunderbolt 4.0.3[Alpha 2] - RootzWiki

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Let the bugs get figured out, Liquid Smooth 3.2 is fantastic and I wont be leaving until an almost flawless ICS ROM is released

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC