Rooted OTA (2.11.605.9) Files

Jrocker23

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If any one needs the new OTA rooted, here are my links if it helps..

I have a rooted version only Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (MD5 - 5DCD5E3D1AE911D1DDB4300F4D313C75)

and a rooted, debloated, deodexed & ziplign version Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (MD5 - 6E72DEAF0B3D7DCFC30BBDFA897DB100)

Radio Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (MD5 - 27F3AEF010E135365B98587ADFABFB55)

If you want to check my work, you can go here http://www.htcthunde...gerbread-leak)/

PM or post here if you have any questions...

aoisserver

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I am a new rooter and my first post here. Since I just reverted back to 2.11.605.5 and rooted with Revolutionary, if I would to download the rooted OTA file you have here and rename it to PG05IMG.zip. Then put it on the root of my sd card and boot into the bootloader, is this the method I would take or not. Thanks for your help.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I am a new rooter and my first post here. Since I just reverted back to 2.11.605.5 and rooted with Revolutionary, if I would to download the rooted OTA file you have here and rename it to PG05IMG.zip. Then put it on the root of my sd card and boot into the bootloader, is this the method I would take or not. Thanks for your help.

That's how you would update a radio but since this is a rom you would not go that route. Instead, you would use clockwork mod recovery to install it.

aoisserver

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
That's how you would update a radio but since this is a rom you would not go that route. Instead, you would use clockwork mod recovery to install it.
So the clockwork recovery mod that you get when you use Revolutionary will do, just want to be sure, and thanks yet again. Also do you run any custom ROMs that work pretty good, would like to try one out.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, just use recovery. Make sure you make a Nandroid back up using recovery and backup apps with titanium backup.

I have used all sorts of custom roms but I always go back to stock rooted. The last rom I used that I really liked was liquid 3.2. It's AOSP, so there is no HTC Sense. You just have to do a backup and try different roms. Good luck!!

aoisserver

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, yet again. I first, downloaded the files, checked sums. Second, I used recovery to install the zip that had the rom in it. Then restarted the phone and installed the radios and all is working. Have new version and rooted with no data lose through the process. Thanks so much for the files and you time to help troubleshoot the new update to make it root again. Thanks again to all how helped!!:D:D

Jrocker23

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Is this complete stock with root or did you add/change anything?

3.0 (first link) is complete stock with just root added so it can be flashed to rooted phones

3.1 (second link) is most bloatware and verizon apps taken out. Plus optimized for better ram use of the phone and this is able to be fully themed.

Reactions: qcman29

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I have no problems with the stock rom, I just want root so I can do good backups (and kill some bloat).

This rom and radio got me to 2.11.605.9 with root. Perfect.

Thanks.

Chris1613

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I've added the update Jrocker provided (V3.1 & Radio) and they are fully installed but I continure to receive the Update Push. I assumed that once my phone was updated this would stop. Is there a step I missed or something I need to do to get the update notifactaion to stop?

itchyfishnv

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the 3.1 ver w/ the radio, but having issues w/ notifications, the volume is cranked for all the notifications but it is very very low volume when a notification comes through. Anyone having the same issue?

soureel

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Whewww! Update applied. My T-bolt is now working just fine. But-

How do I keep this from happening again? Every time VZW pushes an update it will break Revolutionary.

Last edited:

soureel

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Since the update, I now have some of the apps (e.g. Blockbuster) which I previously deleted using Root Explorer. Now I can still access my system app files with Root Explorer. However, when I select an app for removal, I get a message saying it can't be removed or moved because it's Read Only. I have a feeling I'm missing something basic. Is this because of the rooted Thunderbolt update I just applied?

mrtaz

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I installed the 3.1 rom but cannot get the radio to install from clockwork, it just says aborted, do I need to rename it or anything first?

edit - I renamed it to PG05IMG.zip and it still won't flash

Last edited:

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Since the update, I now have some of the apps (e.g. Blockbuster) which I previously deleted using Root Explorer. Now I can still access my system app files with Root Explorer. However, when I select an app for removal, I get a message saying it can't be removed or moved because it's Read Only. I have a feeling I'm missing something basic. Is this because of the rooted Thunderbolt update I just applied?

Switch from r/o (read only) to r/w (read write).

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I installed the 3.1 rom but cannot get the radio to install from clockwork, it just says aborted, do I need to rename it or anything first?

edit - I renamed it to PG05IMG.zip and it still won't flash

You need to load the Radio files from the hBoot screen... after you rename the file to PG05IMG.zip... power down, hold down the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power Button at the same time, hold them down for 5-10 seconds or until you see a white screen... it will ask you if you want to update, select Yes.

mrtaz

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
You need to load the Radio files from the hBoot screen... after you rename the file to PG05IMG.zip... power down, hold down the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power Button at the same time, hold them down for 5-10 seconds or until you see a white screen... it will ask you if you want to update, select Yes.

Thanks! I don't always feel dumb, but when I do wowza! :)

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Am I correct in thinking that Dock Mode is missing?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

"I went back to Sense when I realized how much work I was putting into making AOSP look like Sense."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1