Latest OTA update

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Everyone keeps saying that they accidentally downloaded the new update or it did it overnight. I'm rooted with Revolutionary, running Gingeritis 3D v1.1. I'm not saying that I want the update (and I don't cause I hear it messes everything up), but the update has not been pushed to my phone. I haven't even recieved the notification that there is an update. Is that because they are turned off in my settings, or do I just not need to worry about it?

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Everyone keeps saying that they accidentally downloaded the new update or it did it overnight. I'm rooted with Revolutionary, running Gingeritis 3D v1.1. I'm not saying that I want the update (and I don't cause I hear it messes everything up), but the update has not been pushed to my phone. I haven't even recieved the notification that there is an update. Is that because they are turned off in my settings, or do I just not need to worry about it?

Since you are running a custom ROM, you won't need to worry about it, you won't receive a prompt to update via OTA.

Reactions: pingplayer01

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
You're running a custom ROM... with a custom ROM you will not receive an OTA.

OTA come to people that Root without loading a custom ROM... they just remove bloat or load some apps that require rooting.

Reactions: pingplayer01

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol