What is the best rom out for the TB

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I went from InfectedROM Eternity 3.5 to Gingeritis 3D v1.1 and I like it. It's a lot smoother. You will like it too. (I've been running Gingeritis for a few days now.)

ok cool thanks I will give it a try tonight lol is it like Eternity 3.5?? I like Eternity but there a couple of bugs I don't like...when I try and send a pic as a mms it won't attach the picture for some reason.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
ok cool thanks I will give it a try tonight lol is it like Eternity 3.5?? I like Eternity but there a couple of bugs I don't like...when I try and send a pic as a mms it won't attach the picture for some reason.

A lot like it. Has all the same features but there are no bugs. runs very smooth. I haven't found anything wrong yet.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
As far as smoothness and stability, I'd have to go with liquid smooth 3.2. And you can't beat AOSP for battery life. Only issue is the low call volume.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
how does this stack next to bamf forever 1.11?

I was running that since it came out with various kernels and was stuck on it and content. The new g3d just make my jaw drop so far in comparison. Once you get NFL and my Verizon working that is..

Do a complete system backup before flashing. There are two system files that you need to restore if those two apps don't work. Can't remember off the top of my head what they are....

Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk.

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Bad nandroid via CWR. Went back to BAMF via backup and was missing icons and looked very confused.

Finally just did a clean 1.11 install.

StevenX#CB

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
This is not what you were asking for, but I'm on sky raider and it's great. I like sense ROMs. They seem to have less bugs. The ROMs from team BAMF are usually really smooth also.

I'm waiting for MIUI to get some bugs fixed, specifically MMS, because the look of that is simply amazing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
G3D v1.2 is the best ROM so far, Sense or AOSP. It's just solid. Everything works, great battery life, and smooth.

But... MikRunny has some real potential for a great Sense 3.5 experience. It's still on v1.0.0 for the bolt.

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
As far as smoothness and stability, I'd have to go with liquid smooth 3.2. And you can't beat AOSP for battery life. Only issue is the low call volume.

I would agree, I have not experienced the low call volume, my only wish would be for video gtalk.

LateNight

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been on Bamf since the beginning and the only problem I have is every once and awhile when someone calls I dont get an answer button (just a hang up button).

I'm considering G3d 1.1 just to try something new. Has anyone switched from one to the other?