What is the best rom out for the TB

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
hey guys just was wondering what is the best rom out for the TB?
looking for sense 3.5 and running smooth as possible.

thanks in advance.

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I see...I'm pretty new with the roms and I'm using eternity rom right now and its pretty cool but very laggy and that's kinda driving me crazy lol I just want something that smooth without lag..so pretty much anything that has sense 3.0 and above would do me fine.

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I see...I'm pretty new with the roms and I'm using eternity rom right now and its pretty cool but very laggy and that's kinda driving me crazy lol I just want something that smooth without lag..so pretty much anything that has sense 3.0 and above would do me fine.

I just went from InfectedROM Eternity 3.5 to Gingeritis 3D v1.1

InfectedROM was getting laggy and I couldn't take it. I've had Gingeritis for about a week now. I like it. Smooth compared to a few other ROMs. It's Sense 3.0 with Beats Audio. You should give it a try.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I just went from InfectedROM Eternity 3.5 to Gingeritis 3D v1.1

InfectedROM was getting laggy and I couldn't take it. I've had Gingeritis for about a week now. I like it. Smooth compared to a few other ROMs. It's Sense 3.0 with Beats Audio. You should give it a try.

infected, thats the other 3.5 rom. Thanks! (gingeritis is freaking SMOOTH)

rcmarks314

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
You should really make up your mind on what you want then ask for help. You started with 3.5 now 3 what's next 2.1? That being said BAMF forums has many ROMs from a hybrid 2.1/3.0 all the way to a 3.5. Infected has a 3.5. There are so many sense 3 ROMs out there and asking an opinion on which one is best is like asking what is your favorite flavor of ice cream. You'll get a lot of answers. Some folks say Gineritis 3D is best some say BAMF Forever 1.10. I suggest going to Rootzwiki and looking through their developers section and pick one out yourself.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Cubed wouldn't work. I you have two options.

1) bamf soab and
2) some other time rom on rootzwiki.com that I can't recall.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.

Sorry, I meant to say BAMF SOAB... since that probably the best Sense 3.5 ROM that I know of... but this is still very restrictive requirements.

But if the OP wanted a good Sense 3.0 ROM they should try out BAMF Forever 1.0.9... 1.0.9 is a patch which would require 1.0.8 to be loaded first... but it's a very solid ROM... and I would not recommend 1.10 unless they are comfortable with flashing a 3rd party kernel since that newer version is sluggish and would need the 3++ kernel to work better.

Last edited:

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
You should really make up your mind on what you want then ask for help. You started with 3.5 now 3 what's next 2.1? That being said BAMF forums has many ROMs from a hybrid 2.1/3.0 all the way to a 3.5. Infected has a 3.5. There are so many sense 3 ROMs out there and asking an opinion on which one is best is like asking what is your favorite flavor of ice cream. You'll get a lot of answers. Some folks say Gineritis 3D is best some say BAMF Forever 1.10. I suggest going to Rootzwiki and looking through their developers section and pick one out yourself.

Didn't know they're so many 3.0 roms hence the "I'm new to the TB roms" sooo I was asking for help so I can make up my mind. Pingplayer I will check out the bamf 1.10 and the G3D. do these roms come with radios? or do I have to search for those also?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Didn't know they're so many 3.0 roms hence the "I'm new to the TB roms" sooo I was asking for help so I can make up my mind. Pingplayer I will check out the bamf 1.10 and the G3D. do these roms come with radios? or do I have to search for those also?

No ROM comes with a Radio... there is a link to the latest Radio's in my signature below... it has all except the most recent 2.11.605.9... but if you want that here is a link: Radio from the new update 2.11.605.9 - RootzWiki

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
oh man I didn't know that...hmmm so I went from stock to the eternity rom should i have changed my radio??

If you don't want to change or update your radio you don't have to. You can check what radio you have by going into Settings > About phone > then look around and find the "Baseband version" numbers. These numbers will correspond to the numbers on the links I provided above.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I meant to say BAMF SOAB... since that probably the best Sense 3.5 ROM that I know of... but this is still very restrictive requirements.

But if the OP wanted a good Sense 3.0 ROM they should try out BAMF Forever 1.0.9... 1.0.9 is a patch which would require 1.0.8 to be loaded first... but it's a very solid ROM... and I would not recommend 1.10 unless they are comfortable with flashing a 3rd party kernel since that newer version is sluggish and would need the 3++ kernel to work better.

true dat! I wouldnt reccommend 10 when 11 is so much better, is a complete rom and fixes the end call bug. Though you would still need to flash a new kernel with .11 as the included one is not so hot for some reason.

G3d 1.1 is very very very nice btw.

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
If you don't want to change or update your radio you don't have to. You can check what radio you have by going into Settings > About phone > then look around and find the "Baseband version" numbers. These numbers will correspond to the numbers on the links I provided above.

ahh ok It says Baseband version 1.48.00.0906w_1,0.01.78.0906w_2

and Build number InfectedROM Eternity (NIGHTLY)

Is that a good combo??

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
true dat! I wouldnt reccommend 10 when 11 is so much better, is a complete rom and fixes the end call bug. Though you would still need to flash a new kernel with .11 as the included one is not so hot for some reason.

G3d 1.1 is very very very nice btw.

So you think I would be happy with G3d 1.1 ? Can I go from InfectedROM Eternity to that with no problems?

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
So you think I would be happy with G3d 1.1 ? Can I go from InfectedROM Eternity to that with no problems?

Dunno. Only been running it for 12 hours. You would have to wipe cache/dalvik and do a full wipe before installing g3d.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781