Gingeritis 3D v1.2 found in the wild

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
And why does this look exactly the same as MikRunny? Or why does MikRunny look exactly like this?

Gingeritis 3D has been around a long time... I remember using Beta VII back in August. MikRunny just was released. Maybe the question should be why does MikRunny look so much like Gingeritis 3D!!!

ak2j

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
does v12 automatically install the latest radio that came with 605.9? Or will be I have to download it as well?

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Gingeritis 3D has been around a long time... I remember using Beta VII back in August. MikRunny just was released. Maybe the question should be why does MikRunny look so much like Gingeritis 3D!!!

It's because it uses the sense 3.5 rosie.

Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk.

Mugley

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I really like this ROM. Is anyone using visual voicemail? I like VZW stock visual voicemail app but do I need to download a different app? VZW voicemail app is not available in the market.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Great ROM so far. Battery life is superior to any other rom's I've used. Only probs I had with 3d 1.1 (hopefully not on this one) is that I was getting death sleeps a few times/ week. Phone would just turn itself off for no reason. End Call bug was present on 1.1 as well.

Haven't had any issues after 24hrs other than my CallofDuty MW3 Xbox Bluetooth Headset not pairing. Anyone know what's up with that?

hoodeddemon

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys do I have to start all over with this rom? I have 1.1 do I have to wipe everything? and what are you guys using to back up all your apps?

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I think the Total Call Control app was included in v1.1 as a workaround for the answer screen glitch. Let's hope its omission from v1.2 is intentional. I haven't had the answer screen "End Call" button while receiving a call yet with the latest release. (fingers crossed)

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded this and installed it. I had to go back to INFECTED because this wouldn't restore my APPS via "MyBackUp Pro". I tried 2 times and it showed 43 apps that weren't installed that I know where backed up....I have done it enough and I always back up everything.

Before you ask....YES, I did a FACTORY RESET (from CWR), wiped the Partition, mounted and formatted the SYSTEM directory....which is what I always do.

I still have it on my phone and will give it another shot maybe tonight when I no one will be contacting me.

But, what I did run looked really nice...looking forward to exploring it later!

scott750

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm running v1.1 now and want to upgrade to v1. 2. Which backup app will restore apps AND place the icons on the home screens? Titanium restored my apps but didn't put the icons back, and MyBackupPro wouldn't restore saying the Meta data was corrupt.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm running v1.1 now and want to upgrade to v1. 2. Which backup app will restore apps AND place the icons on the home screens? Titanium restored my apps but didn't put the icons back, and MyBackupPro wouldn't restore saying the Meta data was corrupt.

That's never gonna happen. If the rom didn't wipe data by default you wold be good, however this rom wipes data. You cold restore data, but prob a bad idea,

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Most ROM developers WANT you to wipe data, cache and Dalvik cache prior to updating to a new version of their ROM... and this is the ONLY ROM I've seen that has any problem with MyBackup Root restoring your Data after you load the app from the Market. Personally that is the way I do it... so with this ROM I loaded the apps from the Market, then used Titanium to reload the data... it's a longer process, but it does get me up with my data back into my apps.

bigsyd

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Titanium restored it for me when i went from 1.1 to 1.2

Hopefully i can delete it.

UPDATE: After upgrading to 1.2 from 1.1, Titanium restored Total Call Control. I deleted it and everything seems to still be working fine. However, I must say, I have never experienced the End Call Bug.