Any advice?

deundrew

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
So I bought a brand new Thunderbolt, rooted had it for a month no problems. MY niece uses my phone, and apply the update that was pushed thru. I flashed the Latest Gingeritis 3D Rom, and it install properly but my Google Talk and Camera doesn't worked. I flashed the latest OTA Rooted ROM, a Froyo Stock Rooted rom, The latest BAMF rom, and each time i still had no luck, with my camera, but my google talk works fine. I tried the changing date trick with each ROM i ran, and got nothing. Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated, as i am out of ideas.

deundrew

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
No, the stock camera doesnt work, i even tried different camera apps, the same thing always happens, it'll open, but show nothing

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Stock Froyo ROM doesn't work, latest GB ROM doesn't work, and Gingeritis 3D it doesn't work... sounds like you need a warranty replacement.

deundrew

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so Yesterday I flashed a BAMF rom and the camera worked, and but had to reboot the phone, and now it doesn't work again. Flashed the same rom and now it doesn't work. Does anyone think completely going back to stock, unrooted would give me a chance or just go with the replacement option? Thanks to everyone who gave insight on my situation, anything is appreciated at this point...

deundrew

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
So even though there was no physical damage done to the camera you think the update while rooted ruin it? It's funny to me because i searched forums all over the web, and I tried every fix that there was because I apparently wasn't the only that this had happened to. In those threads i came across, the random number of fixes worked for everyone...except me, weird.... well I guess i'll unroot and get a replacement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair