I've seem some older posts but can't find any download links. I'm looking for the regular, plain jane, Thunderbolt ROM that a non-rooted user would be on. Am I able to flash that? If so, can you please include the latest stock radio's too?
    02-12-2012 12:05 AM
    What's your Software number? (settings>about phone> software information)
    Latest is 2.11.605.9
    02-12-2012 12:34 AM
    02-12-2012 08:49 AM
    What's your Software number? (settings>about phone> software information)
    Latest is 2.11.605.9
    i'm running the HTC OTA MR4 Update Leak right now. Android 2.3.6. Thanks for the replies but those links to multiupload are all dead. Are the 605.3 radios the latest right now?

All this aside, would it just be easier to un-root then go back to stock, do the OTA updates, then root again?
    02-12-2012 12:02 PM
    Hows it working

Tapatalk via Razr Maxx
    02-12-2012 12:14 PM
    i'm running the HTC OTA MR4 Update Leak right now. Android 2.3.6. Thanks for the replies but those links to multiupload are all dead. Are the 605.3 radios the latest right now?

All this aside, would it just be easier to un-root then go back to stock, do the OTA updates, then root again?
    It's easier to flash the rooted stock rom vs unrooting. Let me find you a link.

This is the version I'm using. It's stock rooted and I got it off of either XDA or Rootz. I don't recall the developer who created it but it wasn't me.

http://dev-host.org/daO

And these are the radios that came with it.

http://dev-host.org/mxU
    02-12-2012 01:04 PM
    It's easier to flash the rooted stock rom vs unrooting. Let me find you a link.

This is the version I'm using. It's stock rooted and I got it off of either XDA or Rootz. I don't recall the developer who created it but it wasn't me.

Dev-Host.org - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

And these are the radios that came with it.

Dev-Host.org - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
    Thanks I'll try that. I'm guessing the radios is 2 in 1 vs. the separate CDMA/LTE zips?

Anthony, that new leak was good... very fast. However I was seeing some annoying little bugs, like it kept asking my for my time zone and download speeds seemed off. Also, the radios it came with didn't work well for me. If I turned off Mobile Network, i'd never get it back on.
    anthony2558 likes this.
    02-12-2012 04:13 PM
    Thanks I'll try that. I'm guessing the radios is 2 in 1 vs. the separate CDMA/LTE zips?

Anthony, that new leak was good... very fast. However I was seeing some annoying little bugs, like it kept asking my for my time zone and download speeds seemed off. Also, the radios it came with didn't work well for me. If I turned off Mobile Network, i'd never get it back on.
    Yeah, it's both radios. :-)
    02-12-2012 04:19 PM

Thanks. I still have the TB and still love working in it.

Tapatalk via Razr Maxx
    02-12-2012 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD