Keep losing Mobile Network signal all of a sudden?

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, this is driving me insane. I was running Gingeritis 3D for like a few months... no probems. Went weeks without restarts, go in and out of WiFi signals and 4G worked all the time. All of a sudden I lose any mobile network data signal until I reboot the phone. If I go into a WiFi network and then disable WiFi, the Mobile Network (3G or 4G) never comes back unless I reboot. It's like I can only use it once.

I've tried 3 other ROMS (Bamf Forever, Stock ROM with Stock radios and a few other older radios with no success) Does the same thing on whatever ROM I'm using and it's really frustrating.

Yes, I've wiped, cleared chache, re-installed radios... etc several times thinking it was a bad flash or something. I've also restored an old Nandroid backup and it STILL does it! I never dropped the phone or anything, this all started out of the blue. I did however forget to pay my bill and VZ called me a few times, but I paid it in full 36hrs ago, moreover I"m still getting data signal, just not for long.

Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol