Email question using Liquid 3.2

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been using liquid 3.2 on my thunderbolt for a little over a week now and I am a heavy email user.

I have two questions.

1) How do I send an email with high importance? It appears as if this option is lost.
2) As a former blackberry user, I had gotten accustomed to being able to add group distribution recipients to my emails. Is there a way I can do the same? For example, if I want to reply to an email and add a group of people to the email without having to type in every recipients name, is there a way to do this with this rom?

Sent from Galaxy Tab 8.9 using TapaTalk

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Also, does liquid 3.2 not allow for searching through your emails using the search bottom on the t bolt?

sent from my Rooted Thunderbolt via Tapatalk.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Uh, which email client are you referring to? I just fired up Gmail, pressed the Search button at the bottom right, typed in something and a result was returned.

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Uh, which email client are you referring to? I just fired up Gmail, pressed the Search button at the bottom right, typed in something and a result was returned.

Referring to the email app that comes with liquid 3.2. I guess its the equivalent of the stock email app on the thunderbolt sense from where you consolidate all your email clients. I have my work email synchronized with it and o cannot hit the search button amd type to search for an email. The stock rom I was able to do that.
Also, like with outlook you can add distribution list on email replies, you can't do that on this rom or any android rom i see so far.

sent from my Rooted Thunderbolt via Tapatalk.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I can't be of much help here: I already nuked the email app since I figured I wouldn't have any use for it.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk