06-16-2012 11:10 AM
156 1234 ...
tools
    First of all, thank you for developing this tool!! I'm semi-literate when it comes to this stuff, and your tool definitely helped make it easier. However, I do have a few recommendations (based on my experience).

- I downloaded your file yesterday (3/29), and it still didn't load SU.zip onto the SD card. So, I manually installed it with no problem.

- Similar to a previous post, your pop ups during Revolutionary led me to reboot rather than boot to Recovery. Maybe that was because SU.zip didn't load initially, but I really wouldn't know. I did end up going back to the Revolutionary posting here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/thu...lutionary.html

and picked up at Step 9. From there, everything worked fine.

Like I said, I may've taken a wrong turn somewhere to get me to that spot, but I worked through it. THANK YOU for the tool!!!
    trter10-imore likes this.
    03-30-2012 10:01 PM
    First of all, thank you for developing this tool!! I'm semi-literate when it comes to this stuff, and your tool definitely helped make it easier. However, I do have a few recommendations (based on my experience).

- I downloaded your file yesterday (3/29), and it still didn't load SU.zip onto the SD card. So, I manually installed it with no problem.

- Similar to a previous post, your pop ups during Revolutionary led me to reboot rather than boot to Recovery. Maybe that was because SU.zip didn't load initially, but I really wouldn't know. I did end up going back to the Revolutionary posting here:

Like I said, I may've taken a wrong turn somewhere to get me to that spot, but I worked through it. THANK YOU for the tool!!!
    Thanks for the recommendations! I'll get right on that
    03-30-2012 10:04 PM

Uploading fixed version now ...
    Devils Advocate likes this.
    03-30-2012 10:29 PM
    you are the man!!! I've tried everything since upgrading and had no luck until now!! worked like a charm!!!

THANK YOU!!!
    04-08-2012 12:14 AM
    you are the man!!! I've tried everything since upgrading and had no luck until now!! worked like a charm!!!

THANK YOU!!!
    Welcome

Sent from my iPad (the one with no name :P ) using Tapatalk
    04-08-2012 09:08 AM
    How long does the root process take using this method?
    04-08-2012 11:34 PM
    About 10-15 mins max

Sent from my BAMF'd Thunderbolt
    04-08-2012 11:46 PM
    What are fastboot drivers? I searched this forum, but there were so many results I didn't know where to begin.
    04-09-2012 07:20 PM
    They are the drivers revolutionary needs to run. This program aska if they are installed, just say no and it begins the install.
    Sent from my BAMF'd Thunderbolt
    04-09-2012 07:25 PM
    Hi all! This is a quick tool I made that will bypass your need to downgrade from 2.11.605.9 to get S-OFF. It uses the fre3vo exploit by TeamWin/ Agrabren . I take no credit for this method.

It will:
    Get root
    Open Revolutionary.io and the Revolutionary exe
    Give you the option to install the fastboot drivers
    Give you instructions on what to do
    This means that you will not have to deal with large files, and you will not lose any data.
    Happy rooting!

File: Goo-inside.me Downloads - Downloading DowngradeBypass.zip This file at goo.insideme is coming out as code and not a .zip file

MD5 is on download page.

All you do is download this, unzip it (very important!), and run the RUN-ME.bat. Just make sure to read and follow all directions in the program carefully.

Please copy and paste the beta code for Revolutionary when that step comes along (I tell you how in the tool), because if it gets put in wrong you will need to manually start Revolutionary from the support_files folder.

Also, I would like to add... this. :P

Click to view quoted image

I dont know if there is an issue with the file host site, but every time i try to DL the zip file I get code instead.
    04-09-2012 10:04 PM
    What code?

Download works great for me
    04-09-2012 10:15 PM
    This is some of what I see when I try to download the file
    PKr~@m RUN-ME.batVm0N8&^Æ71AE%akL]޳nxM=9OyQ@V[[|I&c+%, ^n4^)3ݚa6aq`4U~_ssX>Obqne nAC]wm,L-:` 3Kԝt4[^˽S[l 4 -M帱Yuns r](Lr RZL>\*%輑2i V[OI#0a@l{% kvߕ|ە@fCU!MD QAIV*d+N`Y=!D1j0Up~`E;*ݢaTxMa jE]aLMPwj8» 6 ^ P&+,ĚLfL_—O7p~8}pExq{q>·ɇB_]i) ]>Fh4@fE.*%GIV$el\:WkƋN9Ÿ_I{H+cE4y۲ M*ICIw}2CRd FA)M$$ˇGù{"L=_[) z-&D(uN͆f3:?|g%\ο_>D<(qS$7`W۳hB g;%2˕d:/HW[i㏔bO|D/1;: O凉ȴ)&ں<II*˷5#+rl̈R)/@\z$vFiePKon@support_files/PK$@Dֿ63support_files/adb.exe]{xSEi E+ HnHxDcQ,[6r `eDUUG (uE*a-P{o]w~Μ9sΙ3gΜy0qF,IQI*ğC"|yYgiS(5Mx)Xx}w?;{}̸?pofθywԩC 씤 &$>:^tKIڙ:I M8.xکRQ'ޓ&NWҞ,|_ŏ:RM ߹؏m8AWs"LΛ럋UIĻǓbmU1~xds  RInWwf246\ so'Z 1rZHI F^ \{2{$.s8N 8oX</7&rPN /<p7_}48ܰp r~\G/9h,LxlN|qg6NKaUR@<8rt];]o&7 ` Ej&U( sJz^$N){]C=" aUX,@ÏwrPc )L"DQHپ; dC"#W`B# Ph5}gp3|!|^iخ^M&njߍ
    04-09-2012 10:36 PM
    Where does it show that?
    04-09-2012 10:38 PM
    In a HTML file instead of a zip file
    04-09-2012 10:39 PM
    Oh!
    That means you're downloading the webpage, go to the download page and wait about 20 secs and see what happens
    04-09-2012 10:40 PM
    ??? Im confused, I clicked your link, then waited 10 secs as its a free host site and I dont want to join. Then at the top the I clicked to download the file and what downloaded was what appeared to be a hypertext file full of strings of code.
    04-09-2012 10:44 PM
    oh well, heres a mirror for ya

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61129367/DowngradeBypass.zip
    tropper likes this.
    04-09-2012 10:47 PM
    Thank you I appreciated.
    04-09-2012 10:52 PM
    Thank you I appreciated.
    No problem

Sent from my iPad (the one with no name :P ) using Tapatalk
    04-09-2012 11:00 PM
    No I am having an issue with the beta key being invalid even though it matches perfect. Is it because ADB is recognizing it as the mecha and my option is for TBolt?
    04-09-2012 11:21 PM
    No I am having an issue with the beta key being invalid even though it matches perfect. Is it because ADB is recognizing it as the mecha and my option is for TBolt?
    Mecha is the tbolt, I'd say try to re-generate the beta key
    04-09-2012 11:24 PM
    yeah mecha was the code name. I tried to regenerate three times is it because I already DL revolutionary to my desktop the same location as your bypass tool.
    04-09-2012 11:26 PM
    I'm not sure what's up, you're copy and pasiting it right?
    04-09-2012 11:28 PM
    I can copy but it wont let me paste into the CMD prompt for some reason?
    04-09-2012 11:29 PM
    I cant even use CTRL V
    04-09-2012 11:30 PM
156 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD