[Tool] Root 2.11.605.9 and .19, no downgrade or data wipe!

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Link in sig

Sent from my Liquid ICS Thuderbolt

slight issue, i reformatted my computer, installed your drivers, place phone into diag mode ##3424 send, installed those drivers just fine. then went into fastboot to install those drivers and then it finds an unknown device. I ran your drivers file program and it still wont find it. I assume that your tool needs the phone to be in fast boot at some point which is why i place the phone into fastboot before i ran your tool so that i would have the drivers for it pre installed but it wont install them for some reason....

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
slight issue, i reformatted my computer, installed your drivers, place phone into diag mode ##3424 send, installed those drivers just fine. then went into fastboot to install those drivers and then it finds an unknown device. I ran your drivers file program and it still wont find it. I assume that your tool needs the phone to be in fast boot at some point which is why i place the phone into fastboot before i ran your tool so that i would have the drivers for it pre installed but it wont install them for some reason....

It automatically puts it in fast boot if it needs to

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It automatically puts it in fast boot if it needs to

Do i need the drivers for fastboot installed? as my computer see unknown device under universal serial bus under device manager... i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit. I even reformatted and reinstalled windows and the drivers you gave but those drivers dont show they install it just shows nothing... i click on it and dont see anything... i right click and select open but still nothing...

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Do i need the drivers for fastboot installed? as my computer see unknown device under universal serial bus under device manager... i have windows 7 ultimate 64bit. I even reformatted and reinstalled windows and the drivers you gave but those drivers dont show they install it just shows nothing... i click on it and dont see anything... i right click and select open but still nothing...

Hmm that's weird, try redownloading driver from here http://db.tt/Z9AGk6W4