THIS is the right forum... BT friendly, power saving ROM???

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So I get my Wimm One smart watch tomorrow, and I need to know of a bare bones rom, fast and stable, but that will last with BT on all day. I'm talkin' wiping my SD card even and starting from scratch, (not unrooting, just a custom ROM, with a good UI, and a nice, lean, power saving kernel)... This is still my day 1 TB, no replacement. I've had them all (ROM's), some for a few days, weeks, but mostly always found myself happy with BAMF ROM's. (Sense/nonsense, either way...)

Any suggestions/combinations welcome, and if you have tried the Wimm with your TB, what kind of results have you had??

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you could probably benefit from an AOSP or "vanilla" ROM. Personally, I like Sense, but if you're looking for lean, then I'd have to think you want to steer clear of anything with Sense.

I honestly NEVER use bluetooth though...so I can't really comment on which ROMs are better.

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I know what you mean, I NEVER use BT... And I use SPB Shell at the moment, so sense is not an issue one way or another... Just not taking my phone out of my pocket all day at work, (protection, not supposed to use our phones while on duty), will be worth losing some of the custom UI elements.

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
OK, so I got my Wimm! But I'm having one problem. I booted up Cleanrom v1.0, everything is working fine, it's smooth and a mega bloat free official VZW rom (from Puerto Rico, and tweeked), but my BT turns off 30 seconds after the screen goes to sleep. I went into powersaver and switched to profile setting to not turn BT off. But isn't powersaver something that enables after the battery gets low? I don't run any task killers or anything, so I'm guessing it's the OS's settings/app killer?...