Visual Voicemail Problems

MandiB2010

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Thunderbolt, rooted with Revolutionary several months ago. I don?t really keep up with ROMs and stuff, I just rooted so I could use the wi-fi hotspot feature (which I rarely use anyhow).
I bought the phone used and when I obtained it, I believe it had been rooted. I only found out because I did a total reset trying to fix certain features such as a malfunctioning Visual Voicemail (couldn?t dial to voicemail from the VVM app). After the reset, I decided to root. Everything worked perfect for awhile, but recently I?m having problems with my VVM app again. Now I get text messages saying I have voicemail, but the icon doesn?t update unless I enter the app and do a manual refresh. I can dial to voicemail directly from the app, but I don?t know where the issue is.
Any suggestions or ways to fix this would be appreciated. Please don?t suggest I just start using another app. That?s not what I am looking for.

Thanks!!!

jwerwie

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I have always had problems using VVM. I know you said you don't want another app, but I use Google voice for vm and have not any issues. It's also extremely easy to set up and has some other cool features.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781