Fastest/Most minimal rom?

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Still rocking ThunderStick Bare Bones now with a GS3 theme from go launcher. Very nice!

sent from my ThunderStick ThunderBolt

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
In order of my preference based on battery life and overall performance....
1. Thundershed 1.6
2. Skyraider Zeus 1.3
3. Gingeritis (not 3D)

I have an extended battery and use 2x battery app. I easily get over a day with moderate to heavy use. (plus in my opinion it really doesnt matter if we get over a day because we pretty much all plug in when we go to bed at night :)

I have tried them all and even though we cant get a legit ICS rom yet, I LOVE this phone and plan on keeping it for a while.
Sup Seth where ya been my whole life! ;)

Reactions: ssethv

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Still rocking ThunderStick Bare Bones now with a GS3 theme from go launcher. Very nice!

sent from my ThunderStick ThunderBolt

One of my favs and DD as well... Currently giving sfKCM7 a spin. So far this AOSP ROM is smooth and everything works.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt using Tapatalk 2

TankMech

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Bully desensed is a great and smooth from. I've tried just about all of em out there and have loved the set up on this rom. I used the 1.6 version with go launcher and liked it but then someone put out an add on to it stripping the go launcher and a few more bloat apps, some of which I put back on, but used hololauncher which is a lot lighter and smoother.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What is up brother !!! Its been a long time... I just finished engineering school and gonna get married soon... I am going to send you a PM.

CONGRATS on the 'Adviser' status... you def deserve it!!

AWESOME. Really glad to hear that. You have a job lined up?

The fiancee is the same as the girlfriend from the last few years?

Get at me

az_biker

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
What kernel you using, and what other things have you done to extend batt life? I'm at work sometimes up to 12 hrs, and best I've done was 6 hrs almost constant use (text, FB, Tapatalk 2, YouTube, calls, online games, etc.) but if you've almost doubled that, I want the magic elixir :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech