[ALL IN ONE] The HTC Thunderbolt Tool!

jshields79

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
After selecting recovery at the last step of the popup, my TB has been on the HTC splash screen for about 5 mins. Is that normal? Should I wait it out or do I need to restart/pull battery?

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
After selecting recovery at the last step of the popup, my TB has been on the HTC splash screen for about 5 mins. Is that normal? Should I wait it out or do I need to restart/pull battery?

Just unplug the phone, pull the battery, replace it, hold vol. down and power, then select recovery

Reactions: msgt1998

toddw72

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
DISREGARD PLEASE - a menu finally appeared with an option to reboot now, I selected it and now I'm back to my home screen. Thank you.

Hi, I'm new to this so forgive me if I ask stupid questions. I tried this method tonight. I followed all instructions. After entering my serial key, I got these messages....

Beta key accepted - thank you for participating!

Root acquired!
Sending in Caroline...
Cleaning up...
Rebooting to fastboot...
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!

Waiting for fastboot...
Rebooting to fastboot (Once moar...)

I then followed the instruction from the website....exit fastboot by selecting bootloader, then select recovery. My phone restarted and now all I have is an image of the phone and a red triangle with an exclamation point through it. I'm scared to touch anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
DISREGARD PLEASE - a menu finally appeared with an option to reboot now, I selected it and now I'm back to my home screen. Thank you.

Hi, I'm new to this so forgive me if I ask stupid questions. I tried this method tonight. I followed all instructions. After entering my serial key, I got these messages....

Beta key accepted - thank you for participating!

Root acquired!
Sending in Caroline...
Cleaning up...
Rebooting to fastboot...
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!

Waiting for fastboot...
Rebooting to fastboot (Once moar...)

I then followed the instruction from the website....exit fastboot by selecting bootloader, then select recovery. My phone restarted and now all I have is an image of the phone and a red triangle with an exclamation point through it. I'm scared to touch anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Alright. Mke sure to use s off but no root inn extras menu.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad 3 using Tapatalk

toddw72

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Alright. Mke sure to use s off but no root inn extras menu.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad 3 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the quick reply. I did as you instructed, now my PC says it's flashing CWM...please wait - and my TB has the Revolutionary screen on it. I assume this takes a bit to complete? Hopefully something happens soon and I'll be good!

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the quick reply. I did as you instructed, now my PC says it's flashing CWM...please wait - and my TB has the Revolutionary screen on it. I assume this takes a bit to complete? Hopefully something happens soon and I'll be good!
Should work quickly. Maybe try unplugging and replugging in the phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance