[ALL IN ONE] The HTC Thunderbolt Tool!

htc4thunderbolt

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
DROPBOX HAS SUSPENDED MY PUBLIC LINKS FOR 3 DAYS, MEANING THE TOOL WILL NOT WORK UNTIL JULY 2nd or 3rd. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON A RELIABLE FILE HOST THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH WGET FOR ME PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.
EDIT: I have found a host. Thanks!

It appears that your new host is not currently working. It gave me an error message: "We are currently experiencing difficulties with one or more of our distribution servers. Please hang tight for this to get resolved"

Just wanted to let you know. I am excited to use your tool!

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
It appears that your new host is not currently working. It gave me an error message: "We are currently experiencing difficulties with one or more of our distribution servers. Please hang tight for this to get resolved"

Just wanted to let you know. I am excited to use your tool!

I never changed the host for the tool, i only changed the host for where the tool gets the files

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad 3 using Tapatalk

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to write a function into your tool so that if one host is down that it can pull from a secondary host?

There may be a way but the code would be making too many assumptions for it to be stable.

JerseyDubbin

Open Source For Life!
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm running into issues after going through the s-off process. it launches revolutionary which reboots to fastboot. Then nothing

On fastboot screen is says *****Locked*** across the top and s-on underneath so i'm assuming something went wrong.

running 2.11.605.19

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm running into issues after going through the s-off process. it launches revolutionary which reboots to fastboot. Then nothing

On fastboot screen is says *****Locked*** across the top and s-on underneath so i'm assuming something went wrong.

running 2.11.605.19

Did you run driver.exe?

Udis

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
wow i forgot to install su from zip omg. its late im just embarassed lol thanks for all the help haha have a good night i am rooted and feel a bit foolish :)

Sorry for sounding stupid here but I ran the tbolt tool on my phone the other night and was having the exact same problem with the phone showing s off but rootcheck and other programs not showing a root. How should I flash su do I have to download it and put on sd card and flash through the recovery menu or is it something I can do through this tool? Thank you!

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for sounding stupid here but I ran the tbolt tool on my phone the other night and was having the exact same problem with the phone showing s off but rootcheck and other programs not showing a root. How should I flash su do I have to download it and put on sd card and flash through the recovery menu or is it something I can do through this tool? Thank you!

Use option 6 in extras menu

240shwag

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

running 2.11.605.19

I have the same issue. I tried it on two PCs so far. Same deal. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20