ICS & nandroid

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
If i give the leaked ICS rom a try and don't like it, do i simply just use a nandroid to get my phone back the way it was? Would i also have to flash the old radios as well, or is that part of the nandroid? Thanks.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Yep, just backup your stock ROM, and then you can flash back to it whenever you want. I'd try the radios from the 2.11.605.19 OTA first. The newly leaked radios gave me and plenty of others a bad case of the reboots. Plus, if you decide to go back to a GB ROM, you won't have to mess with the radios.

If you decide to try the new radios, be sure to remove the file from your sd, or rename it at least, right after you flash them. Same goes for the. 9 radios.

Last edited:
Reactions: redcat22

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the liquid ics for about a week now. No problems other than it always shows as 1x even when you are at 3g. No 4g yet

Sent from my ADR6400 using Android Central Forums

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Yep, just backup your stock ROM, and then you can flash back to it whenever you want. I'd try the radios from the 2.11.605.19 OTA first. The newly leaked radios gave me and plenty of others a bad case of the reboots. Plus, if you decide to go back to a GB ROM, you won't have to mess with the radios.

If you decide to try the new radios, be sure to remove the file from your sd, or rename it at least, right after you flash them. Same goes for the. 9 radios.

So the nandroid doesn't include the radios, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15