★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

Please don't think this is a stupid question, but did you check to make sure that mobile data is turned on? Sometimes with the ROMs based off the leak, the mobile data gets turned off. If it's on, try rebooting. If that doesn't work, go into recovery, flash superwipe, and then re-flash the ROM.

jigz23

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone else noticed that there is a noticeable amount of lag in the ui swiping for screen to screen? Maybe it's just mine?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Mine doesn't lag at all. The only issue I have is the wait for leedroid tweaks.message that comes up after a reboot...and the occasional data drop.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

I'll post this in recDNA's thread as well, but here are the speed tests for this ROM. Like the others, these were taken from the same place, the same server, at 10:35 am this morning, using the Speed Test app. I ran the test 10 times.

1. DL: 16.32 UL: 13.40
2. DL: 11.70 UL: 10.76
3. DL: 11.40 UL: 12.82
4. DL: 10.46 UL: 11.99
5. DL: 15.08 UL: 13.72
6. DL: 10.57 UL: 9.87
7. DL: 11.67 UL: 11.14
8. DL: 12.42 UL: 12.51
9. DL: 17.50 UL: 13.18
10. DL: 12.61 UL: 11.02

Average DL: 12.973
Average UL: 12.04

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Please don't think this is a stupid question, but did you check to make sure that mobile data is turned on? Sometimes with the ROMs based off the leak, the mobile data gets turned off. If it's on, try rebooting. If that doesn't work, go into recovery, flash superwipe, and then re-flash the ROM.

Not stupid at all, as a matter of fact after I posted the original question I had to check for my self to see if it was indeed turned on. It was. I think my Tibu messed it up. Do not know how but I am thinking of reflashing to see what happens. I did reboot and got a slow connection but I may just reflash again May I continue with the stupid questions and ask what is superwipe?

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Not a stupid question at all.

Superwipe is a flashable zip file that triple wipes everything necessary for a clean install of a new ROM. So instead of having to manually wipe data, cache, dalvik, and reformat certain things, you just flash superwipe like you would a ROM, and then flash the ROM. I have a link for it in trter's thread and in the one below this one.

Last edited:

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

Superwipe is a flashable zip file that triple wipes everything necessary for a clean install of a new ROM. So instead of having to manually wipe data, cache, dalvik, and reformat certain things, you just flash superwipe like you would a ROM, and then flash the ROM. I have a link for it in trter's thread and in the one below this one.

Can Superwipe be used with any recovery?

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Minor problem, not able to get on to the network at all, wifi works but nothing else. May reboot and see what happens. I love this ROM either way. Of course I am in a somewhat rural area but I have noticed great 4G connections until this. Maybe I need to let it cook again.

Which radio do you have installed

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

That's cool! Never knew that, have been doing it manually to all three before flashing this rom.

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

I have the radios posted above by ssethv, 605.19CDMA/605.2LTE is what it is I think. I am more than likely wrong but here is what I think it is 2.00.00.0308r, 0.02.00.0312r is that the numbers I should have? Let me look again. Yeah I am so used to not flashing radios I am not sure if those are what I should have there. Please forgive my laziness.

Last edited:

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

So I downloaded the rom, along with the patch for the ringtone and the radios. All setup and running and it seems to settle in nice. My question is in regards to my backup app. I did it back when I went from Bamf something to Bamf 1.11 and it worked really well. If I was to flash back to my backup of Bamf 1.11, backup using my backup pro, then reflash this rom would I be able to use backup pro and get things like game data,apps and mostly texts back? Or because it is an ICS app i am out of luck?

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

If you restore to your back-up ROM, use My Backup, flash to another ROM, you can use My Backup to restore whatever you backed up. It doesn't matter if you go from GB to ICS.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

That's cool! Never knew that, have been doing it manually to all three before flashing this rom.

If I were you I would continue to keep manually wiping. I dont have any scientific evidence to back this statement up, BUT I don't trust a script to faithfully and completely wipe everytime. I do however trust myself to take 5 seconds and manually wipe everything. -Jerrys final thoughts ;)

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

I have the radios posted above by ssethv, 605.19CDMA/605.2LTE is what it is I think. I am more than likely wrong but here is what I think it is 2.00.00.0308r, 0.02.00.0312r is that the numbers I should have? Let me look again. Yeah I am so used to not flashing radios I am not sure if those are what I should have there. Please forgive my laziness.

you should have BASEBAND version : 1.49.00.0406w_1, 0.002.00.0312r. <- this is what it will say if you flashed the radio combo of .19 CDMA / 605.2 LTE. It looks like you flashed the new radio leak. the last part ( 0.002.00.0312r) is the LTE part and the first part is the CDMA part. I know this is somewhat confusing.

FLASH the top combo 2.11.605.19 CDMA/7.00.605.2 LTE

I will try to be more active on this thread. I am on vacation for the next 8 days, so I may be able read and keep up but I dont know how much time I will have to answer questions. Remember you guys can post over at Santods thread also ;)

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

I absolutely understand ssethv's hesitation with superwipe. I had the same thoughts when I first heard about it, so I put it to the test. I tried it when loading a bunch of ROMs, and never experienced any issues. Then when I had my problems with WiFi on the ICS leak, I went back to manually wiping, but it didn't make any difference. But ssethv has a very good point; if you don't trust it, don't use it.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Here's what I have... (attached)
This should be the right one.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348758920378.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348758920378.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 12

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

HMM don't know how I screwed that up, when I get home later I shall do as you two instructed. I should probably register over there as well you are correct ssethv

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

How is everyone battery life?? After leaving home, going to work checking a couple of emails and a couple of calls (5min total tops) I was down to 60%. On Bamf1.11 I was able to go all day, but this rom seems to charge slow and run down fast.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Battery seems to be used more, though with extended battery I get about a day of use. With bamf 1.10 forever I had more up time. I have some screen shots I took of battery usage from a few days ago, I will post later. I still think it needs to soak in a little more, let Juice Defender learn. But what are you guys seeing?