★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

How is everyone battery life?? After leaving home, going to work checking a couple of emails and a couple of calls (5min total tops) I was down to 60%. On Bamf1.11 I was able to go all day, but this rom seems to charge slow and run down fast.

I have an extended battery and easily get through a day. bout 11 hrs till charging again. Battery life on any sense based ICS ROM aren't horrible. If you want the best battery life then you need to go back to Forever or AOSP ICS (jesters or liquids) but the reason I am stickin with this rom is because EVERYTHING works. I have 2 reg batteries and and extended and also carry a charger with me everywhere, BUT I have been doing that for a very long time now. IMO, just stick with this ROM for a while, let it settle into the phone, make a decision after about a week. you really cant compare this with FOREVER 1.10, that apples and oranges. ;)

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Think I am going back to non ICS for a while, keeps on giving me the close or wait message.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site

Think I am going back to non ICS for a while, keeps on giving me the close or wait message.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

I think if you tap wait, the message will eventually stop showing. There have been posts about that here: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★
Santod is also about to release the next version of NuSense today or tomorrow.

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

I will flash it then when it is released. I know I can tap wait it is the waiting that is frustrating, nothing against this ROM I love it but I cannot keep on hitting wait when I need to make a phone call or do something else. The ROM is sweet but as happens with ROMS just not for me YET.

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Good app, but not for me as well. Battery is pretty bad (6-8hrs with pretty limited us) and I am getting random shut downs, not reboots just complete turn off's. Not cool when you go to grab your phone and it is just off.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Battery life is not as good as many other roms. Santod has worked with an Unfinished, Unofficial release to make it what it is now. For what it started as it has made tremendous improvements. Once we get a kernel that can be tweaked and other official components this rom will be fantastic. It is my Daily Driver right now, but if I did not have 2 batteries that probably would not be the case. My rezound battery gets me around 6 hours of life with moderate use. My OEM battery is probably close to 4.5 hours. Having a desktop charger has made all the difference for me.

For everyone with reboots, power offs, and odd wait or force close issues. Ssethv has mentioned it a few times about the radios. Once you find the combo your particular phone likes your life will be much better. I tried to use the Radios listed in the OP It was miserable. The reboots are what drove me to try flashing different radios. I do not have any issues anymore with any of those problems. Phone runs fast and smooth without error. Minus the battery life this rom is just great.

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Oh I shall more than likely keep on coming back to this ROM I just say it is not for me yet and I commend santod their work here has been exemplary and I prefer this to all ICS ROMs. stratejaket may I ask which radios you are using?

racermech

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Again like Devils, I will keep checking back on this rom. It was very snappy and had an overall good feel, but I need something a bit more stable for my daily. I am going to try out the Bamf ICS, if that is not stable it will be back to gingerbread for a while.

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I've only just installed this ROM last night as I've been waiting for a really good ICS ROM. So far I like it. The only thing I'm missing right now is Facebook for HTC Sense...is there a way for me to add that back in?

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Again like Devils, I will keep checking back on this rom. It was very snappy and had an overall good feel, but I need something a bit more stable for my daily. I am going to try out the Bamf ICS, if that is not stable it will be back to gingerbread for a while.

I hope your joking... Bamf ICS is what this ROM is based off of. trust me, this is the most stable ICS SENSE based ROM hands down. I KNOW you wont be happy with the BAMF leak (lag and battery are horrible). but at least try it out an see for yourself. can you please explain what you mean by "something a bit more stable for your daily"? Have you tried jesters or liquids ICS ROMS... they are very well done also. IF you decide to go back to GB, may I suggest thundershed-v1.6-cm7.2... That was my all time fave ROM. battery life is insanely good and everything works.... please let me know what you decide to do. it helps me helps others in the future... good luck my friend and please don't hesitate to ask anything else. :) If I can help you in anyway I will...

seth

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I shall more than likely keep on coming back to this ROM I just say it is not for me yet and I commend santod their work here has been exemplary and I prefer this to all ICS ROMs. stratejaket may I ask which radios you are using?

Of all the ROMS out right now... I have had the best luck with the .19CDMA/605.2LTE combo... however, it depends on your phone, where you live, and other variables. thats why the radios are broken up so that we can mix and match them for out best fit. BUT most agree that the combo is the best so far... here is a link to all the important stuff. ;)

IMPORTANT RADIOs and such.... Bookmark it!

let me know If I can help....

seth

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

This ROM was working well until it did a spontaneous reboot and now it's stuck in a boot loop. I've tried going into recovery and wiping cache and dalvick cache but it still stays stuck in boot loop and won't load up anymore.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

This ROM was working well until it did a spontaneous reboot and now it's stuck in a boot loop. I've tried going into recovery and wiping cache and dalvick cache but it still stays stuck in boot loop and won't load up anymore.

???hmm... You need to actually go to infecteds site and asking over there. have you done that yet. I don't know why a bootloop would happen unless just a bad flash... did you match MD5's.

SANTODS SITE.... Much more help

seth

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

???hmm... You need to actually go to infecteds site and asking over there. have you done that yet. I don't know why a bootloop would happen unless just a bad flash... did you match MD5's.

SANTODS SITE.... Much more help

seth

I haven't tried that site...I just wiped everything and flashed again...which is probably what would be recommend anyway. Giving it a second go to see if it stays stable this time.

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Started having boot loops again. But believe I'll have better luck with suggested radios (last time I had issue like this with a ROM is was radio related)...so trying that now.
Plus Beta V7.2 is out so I'm downloading that now to flash.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Started having boot loops again. But believe I'll have better luck with suggested radios (last time I had issue like this with a ROM is was radio related)...so trying that now.
Plus Beta V7.2 is out so I'm downloading that now to flash.

I would stay at 6.4.... just saying... I had a bunch of issues with 7.2. but try and let meknow how it works for you ;)

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

So far 7.2 hasn't given to many issues, some lost gallery icon, but letting phone settle properly after flash helped most. If you haven't flashed it yet read through some of the recent posts over at infectedROM.com in case experience an issue so far anything that has come up has been resolved. The radios appear to be a slight issue again. Santod has been telling everyone to give the Leaked ICS radios a shot. Every tweak raido specific is based on those radios. If you have issues after you install make sure you followed his directions on how to install. The formatting and preflash setup is rather particular. Not your typical wipe and flash ROM.

Last edited:

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

am i misunderstanding something? no mobile data in new update?

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Data is working fine. Some users have had issues like with all of the ICS ROMs out so far with data hand off between 1x/3g/4g. Simple mobile data off and back on fixes it. Testing different radios on your phone might help clear that up. I am currently running the .19 cdma, and the ics leaked lte with good results. The ICS leaked radio combo was horrible for my phone I was dealing with reboots and had to cycle my data on and off all day long.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

these are my radios as of last nite 1.49.00.0406w_1,0.02.00.0312r

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

only problem i seem to be having i si cant update twitter. i get an error that says somethiing like packet was not signed correctly. uninstall previous version and try again. i also cant uninstall twitter

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude