★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: ★ ☆ | ROM | NuSenseROM | ICS Sense 3.6 | BEATS AUDIO | XLoud | Beta | ☆ ★

I cannot get bluetooth to work on the 10.8beta. Any suggestions?

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

I cannot get bluetooth to work on the 10.8beta. Any suggestions?

What radios are you using? I had some bluetooth issues with the .19 radios. Every time I turned on the bluetooth, I had to connect, sync, and get the whole thing working again. I flashed the recommended radios and haven't had any issues with bluetooth since.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

sseth i thought you picked up a gnex!!!

I did, and loved it! but I had to return it because Verizon was going to take away my unlimited data. I tried to stay under 2 gbs... using wifi and every other trick BUT after 10 days I hit the 2 gb mark and I had to return it to keep my data... However, if I get the gnex used or just buy it outright, then I can keep my unlimited. I average 10gbs data a month.

Then the day after I got my bolt back, ICS was leaked and now all of these roms are coming out. I am saving up for a used gnex, but I just got engaged and moved to another side of town, so money is sorta tight. I miss euroskank!!!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I did, and loved it! but I had to return it because Verizon was going to take away my unlimited data. I tried to stay under 2 gbs... using wifi and every other trick BUT after 10 days I hit the 2 gb mark and I had to return it to keep my data... However, if I get the gnex used or just buy it outright, then I can keep my unlimited. I average 10gbs data a month.

Then the day after I got my bolt back, ICS was leaked and now all of these roms are coming out. I am saving up for a used gnex, but I just got engaged and moved to another side of town, so money is sorta tight. I miss euroskank!!!
I hear that, congratulations on the engagement!

I'm actually gonna switch to straight talk and get nexus 4: save a ton of loot bc vzw is outrageously priced and I need my data.

a22shady

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

Installed on my G/F's phone since hers starting messing up and for some reason would no longer open taxt messages. my initial impression so far is great. I tried most things (IE, Wifi, Good 4g service, Phone is quick to respond and flows smoothly. Maps/GPS works great no issues. Now just waiting for her to play with it and add her mail settings and things back in and use the phone for voice/text. But all signs point to this being very good. Waiting to test out battery once its calibrated and give it a go through

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

GL the first one mentioned above is great, Santod is awesome but this one has great battery. Have been using my phone like normal and going multiple days without recharging middle of the day. It may be the radios not sure but until I get bored or laggy this is the shiznit IMHO using Rezound battery FWIW

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Android Central Forums

JerseyDubbin

Open Source For Life!
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Just installed this rom last night. Had it chargin during install then took it off around 11pm. Woke up this morning (8am) with 70% battery left. I get alerts etc through the night. I haven't put it back on the charger yet and i'm only down to about 65% after almost 2 hours of heavy usage (email, text, facebook, twitter, cal updates, light internet, espn news). Only complaint is a slightly laggy keyboard but I think if i turn off the sounds that will help. I turned of vibrate feedback because that always hurts it.

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

I love having Google now baked into this ROM but I have a question. The play store is telling me that a new version of Google now is available. Does anyone know if I'll bork anything up by updating it?

Sent from my Nexus 7

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I love having Google now baked into this ROM but I have a question. The play store is telling me that a new version of Google now is available. Does anyone know if I'll bork anything up by updating it?

Sent from my Nexus 7

It won't let you update. You'll get a message saying your device isn't compatible

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

anyone know if a 64gb micro sd card (class 10) can work on Nusense 10.8 (current rom)

i know in the past we were limited to 32gb, due to software limitations, though now that we're on ICS, can 64gb be read?

anyone know?

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

guys, I don't know Morse code ;-)

and before I posted, I made sure to research, couldnt find much, only that it's a software limitation (but those posts were from when we were on GB)
I think the card that came with my TB is slowing down and might die out, so I was thinking, if will need to replace, might as well with something larger and possibly faster too, if it can take it

anyone?

maybe I'll post in official Nusense thread too, see if anyone there is on a 64gb card

TTGTOVR4

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't figure out how to delete the post, as I answered my own question.....has anyone experienced random reboots with this rom?

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

When I open this forum with tapatalk it goes to page 1. So I commented on an old post without quoting it so I just edited with dots since I couldn't delete. Post made no sense so long after the post I was replying to

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I couldn't figure out how to delete the post, as I answered my own question.....has anyone experienced random reboots with this rom?

Change you radios if you are getting reboot.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

yeah no random reboots here

just as viper said, check your radios, I'm on combo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member