Problems with 4EXT/nandroids/maybe partitions also.

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I must have a gremlin in my phone... there's simply no other explanation for this. I was dl the RUU last night and it was going really slow for me, so i figured i go to bed, let it finish, and then flash it in the morning. I pulled the SD card, loaded the RUU, put SD card back in my phone, and the damn phone won't even turn on now. I changed the battery and i plugged the phone into the outlet. Nothing. Is this the last nail in the coffin? <SMH>

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
The good news is you don't have to purposely brick your phone now! Viper's phone had the same problem and he exchanged it without a problem.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
IKR! LOL! Anyways, i have a noob question about getting a replacement phone. Can i just go to a Verizon store and get it there? Or do i have to do all of this over the phone with customer service?

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure. I'd probably call your local store and see what they can do for you, but I think you'll eventually have to deal with someone over the phone. Also, I'd ask and see if you could get a Rezound in exchange. Just be very nice and respectful, tell them about reboots, data drops, and whatever else and see if they'll help you out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Well i called Verizon (all warranty/repair issues are done over the phone) and i'm getting a refurb'd Tbolt. Sucks. I was polite the whole time, i really tried pushing to get a Rezound, and i think i was close but to no avail. If you have multiple problems/repairs with a certain phone, that's when you could get a different phone. In hindsight, i should have said i didn't even like the way the Tbolt performed when it wasn't broken. Oh well. Screw it, i'm gonna root the replacement and turn into a flashaholic. I'll never check another md5 sum again! LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch