Help, cannot boot phone

gamingmonkey

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Long story short flashed a ROM and i did a fresh one. It was stuck on the bootscreen for about 20 minutes. tried to restart phone(dumb mistake) and now it wont get past the bootscreen still. Tried going into hboot, but it wont work the volume keys wont register and automatically starts something. then it says

MECHA XD ENG S-OFF
HBOOT-1.04.2000 (PG0510000)
MICROP-/
RADIO-1.49.00.0406w_1
eMMC-BOOT
Feb 23 2011,20:36:02

SD checking...
Loading... [PG05DIAG]
SD checking...
Loading... [PG05DIAG]
No image or wrong image!
Loading... [PG05DIAG]

then goes to

Parsing...[SD ZIP]
[1] mdm9k
[2]radio_v2
do you want to start update?
<VOL UP> Yes
<VOL DOWN> No

then the volume keys work and allow me to make a selection. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I just have no idea what to do from here.

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Even though i'm in the midst of my own crisis, perhaps i can help you. If there is a PG05IMG file on the root of your SD card, you have to remove it or the phone will automatically try to flash it in hboot.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Even though i'm in the midst of my own crisis, perhaps i can help you. If there is a PG05IMG file on the root of your SD card, you have to remove it or the phone will automatically try to flash it in hboot.

I think redcat is exactly right. Do you remember which radio is on your sd card? If it's compatible with the rom you're using, just choose to accept it and then reboot. If not, you'll need to put your sd card into an sd card reader, put it into your pc, and then remove the file from your sd card. Put it back in the phone and turn it on.

gamingmonkey

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. Luckily I did my own thing. I removed my sd card so i could select recovery and boot into CM, then lifted my battery up enough to push in my SD card wiped everything and installed the rom fresh. And everything is working now. Thanks again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11