Reboot problem with Liquid AOKP rom

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Lately I have been experiencing reboots with this ROM, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1948065. It seems to occur when the data is being used heavily but that is just a speculation. It could also be during heavy RAM use. Also I believe it has happened when the phone switches from LTE to CDMA. Example, today I was on a website using Chrome, inserted some text and pressed a link. Then the reboot happened. I used a previous version of the ROM and just installed the latest one today and formatted everything like usual and I have been re-installing all of my applications from the Play Store instead of a backup service.
I hope the information I have given helps
Thank you ahead of any help that is posted.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

F350-6

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I seem to get 3 or 4 random reboots a day using Twisted's rom (that I notice). It doesn't seem to have a pattern to it. Sometimes it's when I'm on the internet, or just after starting an app, or sometimes I'll just look at my phone and it's rebooting. I'm also having bluetooth issues. I've got a plantronics that will pair and immediately unpair so it never works, and a blueant that I have to go through the new pairing process, transferring phone book routine every time I turn on the headset.