BAMF ICS Leak - looks to be my daily driver...

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Gang -

After using BAMF Forever 1.10 (1.11) and assortment of Kernels and radios. Plus silly things like random reboots and FC everywhere, I did a full wipe and flashed the leaked ICS.

Wow!!! Only 18 hours old, but already seeing major joy. Prior, did a nandroid and complete Mybackup pro data and app. My music playlists and sms/mms restored perfectly - and assorted apps w/ their data as well.

Will keep ya'll posted.

BBerry2ADroid

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the BAMF ICS leak for about a month now, seems very smooth, good battery life. Some apps seem to stop working and need to be closed every once in a while, but other than that it is great.

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
And update w/ the SU vs superuser and wifi tether 3.3 pre2 :) Took less than 1 second to start navigation and get me on my way. Awesome!!!!!!!!

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok, the custom notifications is an ICS/CM9 thing. So, testing by copying the media to /system and seeing how things play out. Now if I can only get Google+ and facebook from throwing 'not responding' messages (and the occasional 3g/4g), this would be golden. Oh, just one more baby bug... some times the gallery just drops off line.