08-21-2012 12:03 PM
255 ... 91011
tools
    You need to get a file explorer that allows you to change permissions on the system partition...once you then mount it as read/write it will let you do what you want...I recommend and use Root file explorer from the market.
    It does cost some money but it is worth it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    OR, you might just have to actually acquire superuser permissions in the "settings" folder of whatever file system manager you're using.

For instance, in Super Manager, I have to manually select a box to acquire root permissions before I can rename or delete. If I do not do this, I get a similar error. Depends on the file manager I think.
    03-02-2012 01:52 PM
    Hey there.
    I just rooted my Thunderbolt yesterday.
    Then via Root Explorer I moved some bloat to the sdcard. Two of the apps that I moved are Blockbuster and Rhapsody. But the icons for both of them are still showing up in the App Drawer and Rhapsody is still showing as a running service.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

Joe

P.S. It looks like the Rhapsody app that is still running is data/data/com.rhapsody. Is it okay to move it to the sdcard?
    04-16-2012 11:48 AM
    Hey there.
    Then via Root Explorer I moved some bloat to the sdcard. Two of the apps that I moved are Blockbuster and Rhapsody. But the icons for both of them are still showing up in the App Drawer and Rhapsody is still showing as a running service.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

Joe

P.S. It looks like the Rhapsody app that is still running is data/data/com.rhapsody. Is it okay to move it to the sdcard?
    What folder did you take those two apps from?
    04-19-2012 10:11 AM
    Can we use titanium to get rid of the bloat? I've seen a few say that works to. Buy freezing the app?
    07-11-2012 10:40 AM
    Hey there.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

Joe

Joe- I had the same exact issue. All you need to do is give the program root access. I used super manager and it was just a matter of opening the program, clicking the menu button on the phone, going to setup and then selecting root. When you go into file manager, itll ask you if you want to give it r/w permissions, say yes
    08-21-2012 12:03 PM
255 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD