I flashed the Perferct Storm 1.1. but I would like to go back to the factory/stock ROM. How do I do that? I think i backed up the stock ROM prior to flashing, using Clockwork Mod.
    04-06-2011 05:48 PM
    I flashed the Perferct Storm 1.1. but I would like to go back to the factory/stock ROM. How do I do that? I think i backed up the stock ROM prior to flashing, using Clockwork Mod.
    If you have a nandroid back up of the rooted stock from before perfect storm, you need to reboot the phone into recovery mode, select back up and restore, then restore, then select your nandroid back up and press the home key
    From bootloader
    Recovery>Back up and restore>Restore>(your backup name)
    04-06-2011 05:52 PM
    I didn't do an nandroid backup...is there a way to do the nandroid restore using someone else's stock backup?
    04-06-2011 06:07 PM
    if I unroot, will everything be restored back to stock? Is that even possible?
    04-06-2011 06:14 PM
    He is a stock rooted rom xda-developers - View Single Post - Stock rooted/deodexed rom? and he is the RUU which will return it to the out of box condition I'm told [RUU] Release for the HTC Mecha (Verizon) - xda-developers and this is what I am running right now with no issues [ROM][3.19.2011]Basic Debloat - xda-developers.
    Carbon Stig likes this.
    04-06-2011 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD