stock froyo browser for tb?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Could some one post an APk file of the stock android browser I'm really sick of the sense browser and don't like any of the 3rd party options. I would asume I could just drop the file into system/apps. Or treat it as an update.zip and do it that way

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Could some one post an APk file of the stock android browser I'm really sick of the sense browser and don't like any of the 3rd party options. I would asume I could just drop the file into system/apps. Or treat it as an update.zip and do it that way

Have you tried dolphinHD? Its a nice browser

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
go to xda forum, thunderbolt development section and find Tesla Coil Rom Thread, in the OP there is tock browser file, but It is a .zip file not apk. So you have to be rooted and have to flash with rom manager.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
go to xda forum, thunderbolt development section and find Tesla Coil Rom Thread, in the OP there is tock browser file, but It is a .zip file not apk. So you have to be rooted and have to flash with rom manager.
Thanks you that worked like a charm it is so much better then the sense browser

Steve.Tate

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to flash this with ROM Manager and it says the installation aborted, but no reason. I extracted the .apk out of the original zip, re-zipped it up and named it update.zip, then booted into recovery and tried to apply the update.zip file, but it failed. What did I do wrong? Thanks!

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
try flashing this

this is all i flashed to get the asop browser

if it does not work it might be the rom that you are running

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463