http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1008824

If you have a SECURITY WARNING, don't freak.

Recovering from this error:

Until we have newer RUUs, you only have one maybe two chances to do this. Since you obviously know how to flash an RUU, I am not going to go through the
    process again.

Flashing this firmware the stock (1.12.605.6) firmware will fix this error.
    LINK: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

However if you get a MAIN VERSION HIGHER error while flashing, you only have one choice to recover, by flashing the newer than stock (1.12.605.9) firmware.

If you are having issues, or are freaked out come find me in the chat (check my signature for a link). If I help you, I expect a donation to the Boys and Girls Club in the name of REWT.

Hope this helps!!!
    By user:Bimmer323(XDA Senior) and Jcase

Much thanks to Bimmer323 User and the guys over at XDA.
    This post should be a sticky because I know I am not the first nor will I be the last. This is relative a new issue with this phone as guys at XDA Dev just caught on to this couple days ago.
    04-27-2011 05:04 PM
    I thought this is only an issue if, for some strange reason, you decide to downgrade to a radio build prior to the stock build after rooting? How would one encounter this error?
    04-27-2011 07:25 PM
    I thought this is only an issue if, for some strange reason, you decide to downgrade to a radio build prior to the stock build after rooting? How would one encounter this error?
    I downgrade by mistake but before it would not be an issue in past.
    04-27-2011 08:06 PM
    I downgrade by mistake but before it would not be an issue in past.
    You downgraded to what? The stock radio? Or did you downgrade to an earlier radio, prior to stock?
    04-27-2011 08:18 PM
    You downgraded to what? The stock radio? Or did you downgrade to an earlier radio, prior to stock?
    PGO5IMG.ZIP (459MB) when I want to put PG05IMG.ZIP(399MB)(STOCK) this what currently running but had mishap with PreAlph CM7 it was running but didn't allow to connect or sync to the google server account. Then reboot had an SD card issue which would not allow me to use my recovery in rom manager. I figure if I just download PGO5IMG.ZIP(399MB) I would just override and start over. Unfortunately that is not what happen.
    04-27-2011 08:36 PM
    i downgraded to stock from new radio and back yesterday cuz of vzw dropping the ball and i had no problems at all but im just saying
    04-28-2011 09:37 AM
    This is not a new issue, that picture was from the first emmc unlocked phone we had (Trident's).

Don't mess around with random RUUs.

The problem comes from how some non ENG hboots flash, and in what order.

Kernels img and the recovery img are signed, if the RUU flashes a new hboot, then reboots and sees that the kernel or recovery is not signed, it pops up the security warning. Our stock hboot doesn't appear to do this, but hboots do, and new ones may as well.
    bunique4life05 likes this.
    04-29-2011 11:36 AM
    This post really saved my A#@
    04-30-2011 05:24 PM
    This post really saved my A#@
    Glad it did!
    05-01-2011 07:52 PM
    sorry im not very tech savy but this is exactly what my thunderbolt looks like in hboot.. how do i return it to stock
    05-06-2011 05:24 PM
    Omg thankyou so much, i was scared to death when flashing. one question do i delete the zip of the sd card
    05-06-2011 08:25 PM
    I dont understand what any of this means! ): im trying to follow the directions but its not working! i dont know what to do!!! i just want my phone fixed! its very important that this gets fixed soon!
    09-28-2011 12:32 AM
    I don't get why users are going from a rooted device to only install the OTA its the same as the last leak build and its already been rooted. <br><br>

What is the point? You can't pay my to give up BAMF Forever to go stock...... Now I hope to see a rebuild with the latest updated build. But I love it the way it is now so its not a 911 situation for me.
    09-28-2011 02:29 AM
    page not found...Interesting..I wanted to see what was all said on XDA :|
    09-28-2011 04:10 AM
    Holy necro Batman.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.
    09-28-2011 09:12 AM
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1008824

If you have a SECURITY WARNING, don't freak.

Recovering from this error:

Until we have newer RUUs, you only have one maybe two chances to do this. Since you obviously know how to flash an RUU, I am not going to go through the
    process again.

Flashing this firmware the stock (1.12.605.6) firmware will fix this error.

However if you get a MAIN VERSION HIGHER error while flashing, you only have one choice to recover, by flashing the newer than stock (1.12.605.9) firmware.

If you are having issues, or are freaked out come find me in the chat (check my signature for a link). If I help you, I expect a donation to the Boys and Girls Club in the name of REWT.

Hope this helps!!!
    By user:Bimmer323(XDA Senior) and Jcase
    Click to view quoted image

Much thanks to Bimmer323 User and the guys over at XDA.
    This post should be a sticky because I know I am not the first nor will I be the last. This is relative a new issue with this phone as guys at XDA Dev just caught on to this couple days ago.

Hey,

I've been referenced over to this link by trter10 on How to Restore to Stock for Rooted and Non-Rooted Users - Page 7

He suggested your link: http://forums.androidcentral.com/thu...y-warning.html as part of the solution.

Both files are no longer valid links on Multiupload. Do you happen to have a valid link or are able to re-upload them so that I can fix my problem?

This is the condition of my phone right now:

Under the *** Security Warning *** it has the following information:

MECHA XD SHIP S-ON
    HBOOT-0.95.000
    MICROP-/
    RADIO-1.02.00.0103_2r
    eMMC-boot
    Dec 16 2010,22:29:58

Thanks again for all your help
    02-26-2012 08:26 PM
    Very old thread, but like lordalfonzo, I can't find any valid links to the firmware above. Anyone found them anywhwere?
    04-06-2013 11:58 AM
    hey, can you help me with this problem?
    07-14-2013 03:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD