Wish Me Luck, Attempting FIRST ROOT!!!!

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Must be a night of firsts, I am rooting for the first time too. What app is recommended for backing up after rooting?

Titanium Backup is a good choice. It's worth the six bucks to get the paid version, but there's a free version and that will backup everything to your SD card. After you do that you can then backup the Titanium Backup folder to your computer.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Must be a night of firsts, I am rooting for the first time too. What app is recommended for backing up after rooting?

I meant make a nandroid backup using Rom manager/Clockworkmod recovery. This is very important. Titanium backup is good but it's not the same sort of backup and it's not nearly as important.

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah buddy, I am rooted, bought Kernal Pro, Rom Pro, Titanium pro now I want to flash some kernals, and BAMF 1.5 REMIX!!!!!

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
So I did IT!!!!! Super stoked......i did it manually, and flashed the BAMF 1.5 REMIX...I am up and running......now just need to understand kernals and which one to use and why.....do I need to flash a radio or is it alreay included with the BAMF 1.5 remix flash??

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
so i am not getting the "do you want to install?" message when i am installing pgo5me or whatever it is. i am in the bootloader.

EDIT: ok i just realized that the PG05IMG is not all the way downloaded and that is the one I put on my sd card... am I screwed?

Last edited: